#Loveuary❤ – Rules And A Prompt List Of Sorts!

loveuaryAs you know, I am embarking on a month of love related posts, be it creative or thoughts from the heart. I don’t know if anyone is interested in accompanying me on my journey of ‘love’ but if you are crazy enough to join me, here are the rules.

1. Below are a set of possible prompts, if you need them. They are a mixture covering many aspects of ‘love’.
  2. Please don’t feel tied to this list, you can post whatever you want, as long as it’s love related, be it poetry, prose, opinion, photos, or even songs!
  3. If it makes life easier, tie it in with other prompts or challenges you may already take part in. Just remember the #Loveuary tag and ping back to my daily post!
  4. I will aim to post daily at around 5am GMT, so if you are taking part, try and link back to my #Loveuary post of the day, so I can read your post, and others can also pay you a visit.
  5. Tag your posts with #Loveuary so they can be found a little easier too!
  6. Ping back to my post of the day, or leave me a link in the comments to your post for that day.
  7. Take a look at other entries and share a little (or a lot!)… Let’s feel the Blog Lurve!
  8. Feel free to use my little logo below.
  9. Another aside… if you can’t post daily don’t worry, that’s my madness! If you fancy joining in for a few days that is cool too!!! Just link back to me on those days!!!

loveuary-logo

#Loveuary

A definition – “A month to celebrate love in it’s entirety.”

Some post ideas…

Marriage
Togetherness
Valentines – Romance
Affection
Tenderness
Love letters
What does love mean to kids
Heart
Aphrodisiacs
Special female
Special male
Celeb crushes
Loves/interests
Flowers
Chocolate
Devotion
To be loved
Never ending love

I’m going to use the first one as my starting point tomorrow, and shall concentrate on my family this first week, after all, they are the reason I am here and able to love today!

So, what you waiting for? Get your Blog Lurve on Peeps!!!!

And have a wonderfully love filled #Loveuary!

1. naughtyangel22
    Feb 05, 2017 @ 23:59:39

That is a lot of love 🙂 maybe I’ll join ur journey and grasp that feeling once again

2. Sue Dreamwalker
    Feb 05, 2017 @ 17:18:43

What better theme for the month of February than the subject of LOVE.. Wonderful Ritu.. ❤

3. Trackback: Loveuary Day 5 : Hidden Chains | willowdot21
  4. Trackback: Day 5 #Loveuary❤ – Online – Erika Kind
  5. Trackback: Day 5 #Loveuary❤ – My Blogily | But I Smile Anyway...
  6. Trackback: Day 4 LoveuaryLove of my parents | willowdot21
  7. Trackback: Day 4 #Loveuary❤ – Sibling Love | But I Smile Anyway...
  8. Trackback: Day 3 #Loveuary❤ – As a parent – Erika Kind
  9. Trackback: Day 3 Loveuary. What is Love | willowdot21
  10. Trackback: #Loveuary – Our hero! – Robbie's inspiration
  11. Trackback: Day 3 #Loveuary❤ – The Apples Of My Eyes, My Children | But I Smile Anyway...
  12. Andrew Joyce
    Feb 03, 2017 @ 02:02:03

I’m really slow. So how does this work? Do I write somethin’ and send it to you, or do I post it on my own blog? I’d rather send it to you. If I put it on my blog (which no one reads) people might think I’m a softy.

Feb 03, 2017 @ 07:46:56

Aw Andrew!
      I’m sure they would appreciate all your words!
      The idea is to post each day on your blog and then link it to my post of the day. However if you really wish, you can put something in my comments!!! 🙂

13. Anna
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 21:51:05

Reblogged this on Annas Art – FärgaregårdsAnna and commented:

What a lovely idea! Check out the original post. Comments disabled here. Please visit Ritus blog/Anna

14. Trackback: #Loveuary❤ – Rules And A Prompt List Of Sorts! | idahobluebird50 MYSTERIES GALORE AND PHOTOS
  15. Bette A. Stevens
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 18:11:19

Shared your #Loveuary post on Twitter & on my FB page. Here’s a link to a LOVE post from my blog https://4writersandreaders.com/2017/02/01/love-is-what-its-all-about/ Happy #Loveuary! 🙂 ❤

16. Colleen Chesebro
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 16:56:13

Reblogged this on Colleen Chesebro ~ Fairy Whisperer and commented:

Ritu is sponsoring a “Loveuary” for February! She says: “As you know, I am embarking on a month of love related posts, be it creative or thoughts from the heart. I don’t know if anyone is interested in accompanying me on my journey of ‘love’ but if you are crazy enough to join me, here are the rules.” You will want to check out this post to see what you can come up with! ❤ Sounds fun!

17. Trackback: Day 2 – #Loveuary ❤ My Love For My Parents – Erika Kind
  18. ladyleemanila
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 14:18:22

Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:

Loveuary ❤ from Ritu 🙂

19. Bee Halton
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 11:46:58

Reblogged this on The Bee Writes… and commented:

Please don’t miss Ritu’s #Loveuary!

20. Trackback: Day 2 Loveuary. New Parents. | willowdot21
  21. Anisha
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 06:21:07

Hey this is so cool…I was about to slack off after JusJoJan and now gladly you have this… so i guess i can pick any prompt on any given day and write a post, right? or should i stick to the word you are picking for a particular day?

22. The Showers of Blessing
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 06:20:47

Hi Ritu, this is my first ever contribution. I’m glad one blogger gave me the info.

23. Trackback: Day 2 – #Loveuary ❤ My Love For My Parents | But I Smile Anyway...
  24. Trackback: Our Love | The Showers of Blessing
  25. shanjeniah
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 05:42:07

I LOVE that shape poem. So simple, and so eloquent!

As for me, I’m giving a hundred words a day of a love story…it might take a few days for that to become obvious, but hopefully it will!

I admit I really don’t know what exactly all this is going to look like – I’m diving in for love and passion for these characters and this story…

Anyway, here’s day one!

26. Ali Grimshaw
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 00:46:27

Celebrating love? You bet. Here is my first post, Heart Wide Open – https://flashlightbatteries.blog/2017/02/01/heart-wide-open/ Thanks for getting me started today. The world needs love and this is a perfect month to share it.

27. Trackback: Heart wide open | flashlight batteries
  28. Trackback: #Loveuary❤ – Rules And A Prompt List Of Sorts! – A Thomas Point of View
  29. Prajakta
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 10:53:34

I like how chocolate made it to the list 😀 😀 😀 I would add pizza too – as close to a soulmate I can get!

30. Trackback: Day 1 :Loveuary: The Lovers | willowdot21
  31. Trackback: #Loveuary : A fairy-tale come true! – a poem about love – Robbie's inspiration
  32. Trackback: #Loveuary❤ – What Is Love? – Erika Kind
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 08:01:38

A lovely set of prompts, Sis! Looking forward to your takes 💖

34. Trackback: Day 1 #Loveuary❤ – What Is Love? | But I Smile Anyway...
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 05:49:54

Great idea, Ritu. I shall participate but no daily.

Feb 01, 2017 @ 07:48:46

Wonderful Robbie! That is no problem! I don’t want this challenge to feel like a burden on anyone so if it’s not daily, that is perfect too!

36. shirleyjdietz
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 03:42:22

This sparks an idea! I need to work on showing love to “the husband” this month, even if just in small ways. Some of them might be worth writing about. Thank you.

37. Book Club Mom
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 03:42:02

Looking forward to reading your loveuary posts!

38. Wafflemethis
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 02:30:30

Reblogged this on wafflemethis and commented:

My wee blog sis Ritu is holding a thing, wotsit, doodaa, oh just read it yourself and most importantly give it a go.

39. Wafflemethis
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 02:24:48

Whoop whoop😚

40. You Can Always Start Now
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 00:36:35

Great idea and looking forward to checking out all the creativity during the month!

41. Lisa A.
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 23:58:42

Very cool, Ritu! I’ll post as much as I can. I’ll have something tomorrow. 🙂

42. Traci York
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 22:28:38

Hmm, might have to give a few of these a go! Great ideas, Ritu!

43. keen peach
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 22:26:59

Oh I LOVE it haha! Can’t wait to see your month of love posts!

44. Arjun
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 22:21:01

Sounds like a great idea. looking forward to reading these posts.

45. pranabaxom
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 22:00:40

Can you send some of those to the POTUS?

46. http://www.salpa58.wordpress.com
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:53:49

Delightful Ritu, I will try but I don’t thing I will be able to do it on a daily basis. It’s a wonderful idea and I am sure many will participate. I only hope I use the right link back I always do something wrong for some reason. :o)

47. Ruth
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:25:08

What a lovely idea, Ritu – I might manage to dip in with a love-related poem here and there – but probably not a whole month’s worth! Will link back with those I do write, though, if that’s ok 🙂 x

Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:27:00

That is absolutely fine too Ruth! I just amended the rules to say join in whenever you want if you can’t post daily! I won’t punish anyone lol!!!!! ❤😍 feeling the love!!!

48. Shiva Malekopmath
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:21:57

Ritu All the very Best in LOVEUARY!
    👍💘❤💓👌
    Shiva

49. Gary
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:21:00

Tweeted this one too, just for good measure after your marvellous bloggee shout out on FB 😊

Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:20:28

Loving this, can we do them out of sequence Ritu, or do you want up to do them in turn! 💝💗💙💌💜💟