WRITESPIRATION #103 52 WEEKS IN 52 DAYS WEEK 7 – The Malteaser Marathon

Wednesday’s here and on my blog that means that the awesome Sacha has set her next #writespiration prompt!

writespiration-2017

Fulfilling a prompt in fifty two words is not an easy thing to do, but here goes! The prompt is…

This week include the theme below in your story:

The distance between…

Now if you know me, you know how important my Malteasers are to me!… So I give you

The Malteaser Marathon!

One, two, thr… damn, where was three?
Having just got my shopping done before closing time,  and caught the bus by the skin of my teeth, I thought my luck would have changed.
But no, one bag was left on the bus!
I ran… The distance between my Malteasers and me growing…

Feb 18, 2017 @ 18:37:55

HaHA! Great take Sis! 🙂

2. Sacha Black
    Feb 17, 2017 @ 21:06:47

Ha! I actually did do this once, only my bus was a taxi and it was THREE bars of chocolate! Cracking entry as usual

Feb 17, 2017 @ 23:20:12

Lol !! Did you run after it??? Thanks for a great prompt hun!!!

• Sacha Black
        Feb 17, 2017 @ 23:31:04

No, id left it in my bag – he handed the bag and all my belongings into a police station so I did get that back…. BUT SOMEONE HAD EATEN THE CHOCOLATE – which might I add, had been brought over from Israel especially for me by my Bubbi! I was GUTTED!

Feb 18, 2017 @ 21:04:02

Oh man!!! Now that is gutting!!!!
        BTW who do you call Bubbi? Me and Hubby DEAREST call each other bubby all the time !!
        And BTW take 2… I just had to rescue you from the spam Monster! How dare he gobble you up?

• Sacha Black
        Feb 18, 2017 @ 21:30:05

LOL Jewish term for grandma 😂😂 bloody spam KEEPS happening 😤

Feb 18, 2017 @ 21:45:37

And again!!!! Even though I rescued you once, sweet princess, I’ve had to reach inton the abyss that is the stomach of the Spam Monster and rescue you AGAIN!!!
        I did actually think you would say grandma… but we’ve been Bubby to each other for 20 years lol!!!

3. Aileen
    Feb 16, 2017 @ 22:47:37

I can empathise with this, mine would be a dairy milk though!

4. Hugh's Views and News
    Feb 16, 2017 @ 13:15:18

I get mine from Amazon now, Ritu. They come in a big box, so I never run out. 😀 Although the temptation is sometimes hard

Feb 16, 2017 @ 08:09:42

No, really??? That’s a catastrophe 😱

Feb 16, 2017 @ 04:51:27

Noooooooo!!! 😱

7. dornahainds
    Feb 15, 2017 @ 23:51:54

Oh bother. 😇

8. Eli Pacheco
    Feb 15, 2017 @ 23:46:31

That’s scary. I just thought of myself in that situation, with KitKat. shudders

9. Henrietta Watson
    Feb 15, 2017 @ 23:42:46

Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.

Feb 15, 2017 @ 23:06:57

OH! no Ritu not run away Malteasers !!! 🙂

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.