Day 26 #Loveuary ❤ – Devotion

loveuary

To love someone so completely… is devotion indeed.

Some think you shouldn’t worship anyone to that extent. It leaves you vulnerable, so vulnerable.

When you do love someone in this way, it consumes you. You are them, they are you. You would do anything for them, give anything for them.

In many ways, this is how I feel for my Hubby Dearest. I am devoted to him. I would give anything for him. But I know that the feelings are mutual.

My one and only
My heart, my life and my all
Devoted to you

loveuary-logo

Remember, feel free to take part in #Loveuary! Just ping back to the daily post, as in this one for today! And if you are at a loss for a prompt, then visit my rules post here for a list of prompt suggestions!

1. shanjeniah
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 04:03:42

This is very sweet. Hope you’re feeling better! ❤

This might help.

2. dornahainds
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 23:00:49

Awe.. brava. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Feb 26, 2017 @ 18:45:34

Beautiful words, sentiments and and song Sister! 💛

Feb 26, 2017 @ 17:06:59

I love that song sis. It is wonderful to be so in love with someone, especially when you know they love you with the same passion and devotion 🙂

5. Trackback: Day 26 #Loveuary ❤ – Devotion – Erika Kind
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 14:20:07

Yes, this is exactly how I feel about true love too, sis! What a lovely song you chose!

Feb 26, 2017 @ 12:20:41

💖

Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:36:49

This is so beautiful Sis . You Beautiful words about your Hubby Dearest really re afirm my feelings about love! 💜💓💖

9. The Showers of Blessing