Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 106 – #Loveuary❤ Special

img_00411.jpg

Today Spidey will quote a fellow blogger, who commented on last week’s post. We both loved the words, and felt they needed sharing!

“Love lasts many seasons and can last a lifetime if you tend its garden.” Tony Burgess

True love is not effortless. In order for it to last, you both need to put in the time and effort to keep it going.

It is ever changing, blossoming in different ways at each stage.

Each stage requires a different form of nurturing.

Love evolves when you’re with ‘The One’. Its face changes, your feelings morph, but as long as you are willing to move with it, change it, tend it, as Tony says, it will last a lifetime.

Happy Sunday Peeps! ❤

1. The Showers of Blessing
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 01:44:58

I love your post, Ritu. I talk about my students in this post.

Feb 26, 2017 @ 18:40:43

So much truth Sister!

Feb 26, 2017 @ 14:57:58

Beautiful how you said that, sis! Love is life and life is motion. So we need to keep love in motion, water, care for, and enjoy it! 💖

Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:57:13

What a lovely quote. Thank you to Spidey and Tony! Happy Sunday Sis 🙂

Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:39:01

Okay Sis tell Spidey I could not put it better myself, sometimes it is so hard and sometimes it is not💜💓💖😃

Feb 26, 2017 @ 06:43:49