Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 106 – #Loveuary❤ Special

img_00411.jpg

Today Spidey will quote a fellow blogger, who commented on last week’s post. We both loved the words, and felt they needed sharing!

“Love lasts many seasons and can last a lifetime if you tend its garden.” Tony Burgess

True love is not effortless. In order for it to last, you both need to put in the time and effort to keep it going.

It is ever changing, blossoming in different ways at each stage.

Each stage requires a different form of nurturing.

Love evolves when you’re with ‘The One’. Its face changes, your feelings morph, but as long as you are willing to move with it, change it, tend it, as Tony says, it will last a lifetime.

Happy Sunday Peeps! ❤

1. The Showers of Blessing
    Feb 27, 2017 @ 01:44:58

I love your post, Ritu. I talk about my students in this post.

Feb 26, 2017 @ 18:40:43

So much truth Sister!

Feb 26, 2017 @ 14:57:58

Beautiful how you said that, sis! Love is life and life is motion. So we need to keep love in motion, water, care for, and enjoy it! 💖

Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:57:13

What a lovely quote. Thank you to Spidey and Tony! Happy Sunday Sis 🙂

Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:39:01

Okay Sis tell Spidey I could not put it better myself, sometimes it is so hard and sometimes it is not💜💓💖😃

Feb 26, 2017 @ 06:43:49

Lovely post, Ritu!

7. Rajiv
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 06:35:24

Aiyo Rama-Sita!

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...