Day 1- #musicalmarch🎵

Time to get some music out there this lovely March!

I chose a couple of tunes that I have enjoyed over the years. The first song is one from my courting days with Hubby Dearest! En Vogue and Don’t Let Go.

Then my Indian influenced song… I share the song we had for our first dance at our wedding. It’s about your only love. ” Hai Mera Dil” from the Bollywood picture Josh.

Any romantic songs you want to share?

musicalmarch

1. Lisa W Tetting
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 15:36:09

En vogue was music royalty IMHO.

2. tjt072
    Mar 06, 2017 @ 19:30:17

This isn’t so much as a love song but it is about being there for someone who is going through very difficult times. ‘Bloodstained Heart’ by my favorite artist Darren Hayes (former Savage Garden form the 90’s). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlFIKYIegg

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 4 Imogen Heap | willowdot21
  4. Trackback: Day 3 – #musicalmarch🎵 | willowdot21
  5. Trackback: Day 1 – Musical March 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  6. Trackback: #MusicalMarch Day 2 | Syl65's Blog
  7. Trackback: Day 2 Musicalmarch: Running up that hill ( A Deal With God) | willowdot21
  8. Trackback: #musicalmarch Day 2 Summertime
  9. Jennie
    Mar 02, 2017 @ 01:12:58

Music fuels the soul, Ritu. Thank you!

10. Traci York
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 23:10:12

Love En Vogue! Really enjoyed the Bollywood song too. 🙂

First romantic song that popped into my head is, “I’ll Always Love You” by Taylor Dayne. It was the song hubby & I chose for our first dance at our wedding in ’89.

Mar 01, 2017 @ 20:37:25

Nice choices Sis. I enjoyed listening to the Indian one, very upbeat! 🙂

12. Trackback: #Musicalmarch🎵🎵 | willowdot21
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 19:57:21

Love both song Ritu especially the Asian one so happy, happy!! 💕💕

Mar 01, 2017 @ 17:18:33

I liked the video and music Sister 💛 I thought of you and hubby dearest dancing your way through your courtship 😊

15. TanGental
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 16:49:53

Ah now if we are talking songs that bring back first romance how about this from when I first dated the Textiliste in 1976 https://g.co/kgs/2JRxTw

16. Wafflemethis
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 14:15:30

Love the en vogue song Sis. And what a delight to hear the one from Josh. As you can imagine it’s the first time I’ve heared it. But it’s great, so happy, loving and romantic😚
    And not an ozzy in sight😂

17. Prajakta
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 09:16:29

Hey! Musical march sounds like my thing 😀 More than love anyway hides at being found out as unromantic

P.S. Hai mera dil is a good reminder! That era had some good songs

Mar 01, 2017 @ 08:57:40

You might be surprised that I did not know the second song… lol! It is a very cute song and how lovely that you chose it for opening the wedding dance!

19. The Indecisive Eejit
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 08:22:29

I always like Feels like home by

20. Shivangi
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 05:20:18

Hahaha… enjoyed reading this one. Loved the song from Josh, Aishwarya looked so stunning in this song!