Day 2 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day two of #musicalmarch🎵!

Today I share a funny song from my youth! Joe Dolce and Shaddap Ya Face!

And a cute classic Hindi tune from the film Padosan. Mere Samne Vali Khirki Mein. In it, a man is trying to woo a girl by singing, but he has a terrible voice, so he gets his singer pal to sing, as he mimes, to impress his lady friend! A sweet song, and cute video!

Any funny or cute songs you wish to share?

musicalmarch

1. Rae Longest
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 02:00:42

Have been following these, but not taking time to comment. The only fair thing is to do it not and tell you how much I have enjoyed ALL of them. Todays were just plain fun! Put a ray of sunshine into a gloomy day for me. TY!

Mar 03, 2017 @ 03:08:58

I had a seat on the pre-k carpet and enjoyed myself with both!! ;D

Mar 03, 2017 @ 01:45:08

Needed a laugh sis thank you so much for cheering me up!! Keep those feet and spirits up!! ❤ ❤

Mar 02, 2017 @ 21:04:29

Haha!!! I remember the first one very well!!!! Thanks for sharing, Sis!!!

Mar 02, 2017 @ 20:55:47

I have only just seen this Sis, but I have chosen a funny one for tomorrow’s post!
    I remembert the Joe Dolce song so well! 🙂

6. Trackback: My Happy Songs – Thoughts of Words
  7. Trackback: Day 2 – Musical March 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  8. Traci York
    Mar 02, 2017 @ 17:54:45

I grew up in a town with a large Italian community, so “Shaddap You Face” has fond memories for me – LOL! Love the Hindi song – too cute! Here’s a video that always makes me smile. 🙂

9. Sangbad
    Mar 02, 2017 @ 11:02:27

Musical March is for the March?