Day 3 – #musicalmarch๐ŸŽต

Day 3 of #musicalmarch๐ŸŽต!

I can’t let this month go by without mentioning sone of my favourite songs while growing up! This is sort of my tribute to Wham! and George Michael (RIP). I loved the Wham! songs! So here is Wake Me Up Before You Go Go!

And for my Eastern song, a track from a film called Hero, with Jackie Shroff as the main guy. I was a bit of a Jackie fan as a youngster! Nindiya Se Jaagi Bahar… I loved singing this!

musicalmarch

1. Lisa W Tetting
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 15:34:53

Wham! Was everything. I used to dance around my room to this entire album.(Still do on occasion) Shhh…don’t tell anybody.๐Ÿ˜

2. alexraphael
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 16:57:34

I miss George too.

3. John Holton
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 19:07:14

It just occurred to me that, on the subject of Wham!, everyone talks about George Michael, no one talks about Andrew Ridgely. I had to look them up on Wikipedia to even get his name.

Who’s the young woman in the other clip? Is that Jackie, or is Jackie the guy walking around with the gun? Damn unisex nmes…

Mar 03, 2017 @ 19:00:36

I also loved Wham, Ritu. Roxette was another favourite of mine!

Mar 03, 2017 @ 17:02:39

The infectious Wham song that hooked us all ๐Ÿ˜€ In your eastern song I felt I was watching a Disney princess musical ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

6. Trackback: #MusicalMarch Day 3 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 10:50:38

You can beat a little George Michael can you ๐Ÿ’ and of course the Indian film looks amazing but what happens at the end of the clip๐Ÿ˜ฑgreat post Sis thanks ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

8. Eric Klingenberg
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 09:03:32

Oh dear a very talented man but I hated that song! I loved the Indian one, I just wish I could move my head properly to it. If I wasn’t afraid of scaring all my follows off. I would post a video of me trying. Thanks for posting added a bit of much need oomph while getting ready for work.

Mar 03, 2017 @ 09:09:45

I’m glad you enjoyed Eric! I think the video would be well received!!!
      I’d post one but due to the accident and whiplash I can’t move my neck like that too much!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Mar 03, 2017 @ 08:19:12

Wake me up before you go-go…. this is one of those songs I always think when it comes to 80’s songs!

Mar 03, 2017 @ 08:18:39

I love a bit of Wham. Great choice there Sis. I enjoyed wtching the other song as well. The sinister-looking guys made me chuckle grooving to the music! I loved the woman’s white outfit too, gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Lata Sunil
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 08:16:30

Wow.. i love both these songs

12. Trackback: #musicalmarch Day 3 Knocked it Off
  13. Sangbad
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 06:21:46

nice…it was first time I heard the song of Wham…how was the tomorrow post of mine?

14. Trackback: Day 3 – Musical March ๐Ÿ’ – Emotions That Matter.
  15. myageofaquarius
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 05:44:45

That was fun! I love the classic movies and wish I am fluent to be able to sing along and understand ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜„