Day 4 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 4 of #musicalmarch🎵!

I thought I would devote today to friendship! Two songs ab0ut those people who, despite having no physical connection to you, are so important in our lives!

The first has to be You Got a Friend In Me from Toystory. Hey, I just love Disney films!

The Eastern tune today is a total classic Bollywood song from the awesome film Sholay! Yeh Dosti. It is a song that, despite being around 40 years old, is still played by groups of Asian friends, especially at weddings and when having a drunken session! All about a never ending friendship!

musicalmarch

1. Gay Stepdad
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 00:22:34

Have you seen the video of the little girl singing this with her dad?

Mar 04, 2017 @ 21:04:19

I love the theme you chose for today Sis, and the songs too!

3. Anna
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 20:56:04

Thanks for the videos. They made me smile 🙂

Mar 04, 2017 @ 20:02:17

My knees are aching a little from all this singing and dancing Sister!! 😄

5. Lisa A.
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 15:37:47

Cool post, Ritu! I’ll have to participate in this challenge soon! I’ll do it sometime next week. 😊 I’ll link back to you when I do it.

6. Trackback: Musical March – Day 4 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 11:01:45

Oh, I love that Toy Story song. Sang it with my daughter when she was little. Where did the time go…. And how funny that others song/video is 😄

8. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 4 Imogen Heap | willowdot21
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 09:09:41

Both great songs Sis, friendship is so important 😊 xx 💝💗

10. Trackback: Thoughts of Words
  11. Trackback: #musicalmarch Day 4 Yesterday Once More
  12. Sri Sudha K
    Mar 04, 2017 @ 05:38:35

Lovely songs…i love that Bollywood number… favourite of mine too

13. Trackback: #MusicalMarch Day 4 | Syl65's Blog

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...