Day 5 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 5 of #musicalmarch🎵!

Thinking of my parents when I select these songs.

Now my parents are both over this age, but my mum loved The Beatles! When I’m Sixty Four.

And my Eastern song is a beautiful song that my Pops still sings to my mum. It is so sweet! It is about ageless love! Meri Zohra Jabeen from the film Waqt

musicalmarch

1. Trackback: #musicalmarch🎵 Day 7 Inheritance Tracks. | willowdot21
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:19:10

The Beatles always go down well with me Sis!
    How lovely that your dad still sings that love song to your mum! 🙂

Mar 05, 2017 @ 18:38:38

Some Beatles love today and your Pops sounds like ever the romantic 💜

Mar 05, 2017 @ 11:28:55

Such a great song and so fitting to your loving and lovely parents, Sis! I remember we sang that song in elementary school.

5. Trackback:  #musicalmarch🎵Day 5 At the Movies. | willowdot21
  6. Trackback: #MusicalMarch Day 5 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 08:13:05

Lovely songs for your parents Sis 💗💙💚

8. wandering in my genes
    Mar 05, 2017 @ 06:47:11

The iconic song of DDLG is a timeless beauty….💕

Mar 05, 2017 @ 06:11:22

I love the Beatles, Ritu. My all time favourite song is Hey Jude.

10. Trackback: Musical March – Day 5 – Emotions That Matter.

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...