Day 7 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 7 of  #musicalmarch🎵!

A little bit of Butt Shaking today!

I always liked the mild Hip Hop, and ragga music. Did quite a mean Butterfly iin my day! Today Sir Mixalot features with Baby Got Back! Can I just mention that my kids think this is such a funny song… but they don’t understand the, ahem, finer lyrics!

And a little Hip Shaker from my Bhangra background! Lakh 28 Kudi Da by Diljit Dosanjh and Yo Yo Honey Singh!

musicalmarch

1. Wild Daffodil
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 22:19:03

So enjoyed your second choice Ritu – been dancing to it on and off all day – joyful!

2. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 21:24:19

Not familiar with this musician. Thanks for sharing, Ritu! 🙂

3. Trackback: 51 Weeks: 51 Songs From The Past: Week 10: Whigfield – Saturday Night – Hugh's Views & News
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 15:18:04

It is amazing to see hip hop music around the globe. That’s why I love music, it is universal 🎶🎶 haven’t heard Sir Mix A Lot in ages 😁 Thank you Sister!!

5. Wild Daffodil
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 14:08:41

6. Trackback: Floor | Wild Daffodil
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 10:02:10

So, today both are new to me 😁

8. potatosandwich
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 09:53:38

Lak 28…not sure if that’s a good thing to say to a lady…… 😊😊

9. Prajakta
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 09:42:47

I have never listened to Dosanjh! I don’t know why – I should fix this now.

Mar 07, 2017 @ 08:51:02

Never heard of either of these but I loved them BOTH! What a great start to the day! 🙂

11. Anisha
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 07:12:12

Dosanjh is awesome… going right away to listen to the other one!

12. Trackback: Musical March – Day 7 – Emotions That Matter.
  13. The Champa Tree
    Mar 07, 2017 @ 05:26:45

hip hop is such a cool music genre. I have been listening to Drake a lot. Husband is such a huge fan of Diljeet Dosanhj 😀