Day 13 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 13 of #musicalmarch🎵!

Thought I’d channel a little love again!

A Brummie band that I love! UB40. I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You.

And a classic Bollywood love song to complement it, Kabhi Kabhi from the film of the same name.

musicalmarch

1. Persia Karema
    Mar 14, 2017 @ 20:53:37

UB40 🤗 Love this song.

2. Prajakta
    Mar 14, 2017 @ 06:15:34

I have been stumbling on “I can’t help falling in love with you” so many times 🙂 It has a way of staying in your head, right?

3. Rae Longest
    Mar 13, 2017 @ 22:26:47

The first one was “not available in my country” but the second was beautiful.

Mar 13, 2017 @ 17:53:45

Love that Bollywood video Sister, sooooo romantic 😊

Mar 13, 2017 @ 16:52:36

I like UB40 as well, Ritu.

Mar 13, 2017 @ 12:08:14

Oh, I love UB40 Sis and this is a lovely song.
    The other song seemed very romantic 🙂

Mar 13, 2017 @ 12:02:57

Love these both Sis. 💝💜

8. Trackback: Musicalmarch: Day 13 Lambarda. | willowdot21
  9. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 13 | Syl65's Blog
  10. Jane Dougherty
    Mar 13, 2017 @ 09:45:34

Now you’re talking 🙂 We listen to UB40 ALL the time. We had a fifteen year old Italian exchange student a couple of years ago who was a big fan too, strangely enough, and ever since the band has been known as Oo Bey Quaranta.

Mar 13, 2017 @ 08:52:48

Beautiful songs! Both! Although I still prefer the original version of the first one.

12. Trackback: #musicalmarch NHS Choir
  13. Trackback: Musical March – Day 13 💝 – Emotions That Matter.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.