Day 15 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 15 of #musicalmarch🎵!

No connection between the songs this time but just two tunes I love and find myself singing a lot!

Ed Sheeran with Shape of You. Lil Princess loves this one too!

And a little bonus. If you like that song, check this out! Using the beat of Shape of you, they have sung many other great songs, sounds brilliant!

And my Eastern song for today is another Bollywood classic from the film Yeh Vaada Raha, Tu Tu hai Vahi.

musicalmarch

1. Rae Longest
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 23:21:38

Musical fun through and through! Especially the second one…loved the video!

Mar 15, 2017 @ 18:38:32

I like Ed Sheeran too and might just have to feature one of his numbers myself!
    Loved that Bollywood tune, and the dancing and clapping! 🙂

3. Rajiv
    Mar 15, 2017 @ 16:54:55

I march with you!

Mar 15, 2017 @ 15:03:59

Ed Sheeran ❤ was humming along to the Bollywood song, then imagined you and hubby dearest doing the clap dance 😊💛

Mar 15, 2017 @ 14:19:27

One day… Perhaps one day, Ed Sheeran will grow on me! hides into a corner

10. voulaah
    Mar 15, 2017 @ 09:17:25

Nice selections, enjoy it
    kisses

Mar 15, 2017 @ 08:10:42

I love Ed Sheeran’s song. Amazing what that band made of the shell of that song and they have great voices too!!

12. Trackback: #musicalmarch Status Quo
  13. Sri Sudha K
    Mar 15, 2017 @ 06:09:25

Tu hi vahi is a real classic ritu…thanks for sharing

14. Trackback: Musical March – Day 15 💝 – Emotions That Matter.

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...