Day 18 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 18 of #musicalmarch🎵!

I dedicate this one to family, of all sorts!

The first song has to be We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

And if you’ve been following for a while, you know I did a little singing of my own, dedicated to my blogily!

And my Eastern family song is from a film called Kya Kehna – Eh Dil Laya Hai Bahar

musicalmarch

1. Robert Matthew Goldstein
    Mar 18, 2017 @ 23:14:02

I love ‘We are Family’…it’s such a hopeful song!

Mar 18, 2017 @ 20:21:49

I love your ‘We are Blogily’ Sis and I agree with Willow the Eastern song tune is similar to ‘Oh Carol’ 🙂

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵 Day 18. The Proclaimers. | willowdot21
  4. Traci York
    Mar 18, 2017 @ 18:18:37

“We are Blogily” is beyond wicked awesomesauce! Well done, Ritu! 😀

Mar 18, 2017 @ 16:27:02

Love all three especially your version of We are Blogily 💜💗 you know i adore the Eastern songs and videos this one was so fun and the tune reminded me of Oh! Carol by Niel Sadaka see what you think 💝💜☺☺

Mar 18, 2017 @ 14:06:07

Haha, I just waited for that 😃

7. Trackback: #musicalmarch Erasure
  8. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 18 | Syl65's Blog
  9. Trackback: Musical March – Day 18 – Emotions That Matter.
    Mar 18, 2017 @ 06:01:08

Brilliant Ritu. You have a very good voice – well done.

Mar 18, 2017 @ 05:46:19

Family ❤ Blogily ❤

12. Celeste Sundragonlady
    Mar 18, 2017 @ 05:38:31

This used to be me and my girlfriends song when we were in our late teens early twenties in the mid 90’s. We would sing karaoke to it. It was about 5 of us. #GoodTimes. Great song

Life Of Akz

Misson to find out the puzzle which is myself

The diaries of Peggy Ward

The 1960s diaries of a British housewife and mother.

Darryl Callahan Media

The Canadian Bearded Blogger & Broadcaster. Bringing All Media Content To One Pace.

Potato Sandwich

Relax | Read | Enjoy

Phaytea's Pulse

Everything my heart beats for........

From Diam with Love

Highlighting the ease of travel! Travel tips and reviews from a travel addict and travel planner!

(Almost) Unsalvageable

Depression doesn't define me anymore. Now its all (mostly) about inspiration and adventure

Sanchali07wanderer

Wandernama of soul and more...💕

Trent's World (the Blog)