Day 19 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 19 of  #musicalmarch🎵!

Some party classics today!

Black Lace were great for those party songs! Let’s all do the Conga!

And we had our very own Bhangra version too! Sorry, there was no official video from this song, here is the track! Rail Gaddi!

musicalmarch

1. Trackback: To walk in and out of artwork – Annas Art – FärgaregårdsAnna
  2. Anna
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 20:26:04

That song reminds me of this song

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 19. RIP Chuck Berry. | willowdot21
  4. Steve
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 19:49:53

Saw them live while on holiday in Tenerife last year – such party tunes!

Mar 19, 2017 @ 19:41:03

Party on Sis!

Mar 19, 2017 @ 17:08:43

Great line dancing songs Sister!!! I wish these people at the laundry would join in…🕺

Mar 19, 2017 @ 13:57:01

Wow, great party songs both! And both new to me!! Loved them! Happy Sunday, Sis!

8. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 19 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:38:12

I remember Black Lace, great fun track Sis. The other song is pretty jolly as well! 🙂

10. Trackback: Musical March – Day 19 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  11. mihrank
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 05:18:12

great musical themes…

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd