Day 19 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 19 of  #musicalmarch🎵!

Some party classics today!

Black Lace were great for those party songs! Let’s all do the Conga!

And we had our very own Bhangra version too! Sorry, there was no official video from this song, here is the track! Rail Gaddi!

musicalmarch

1. Trackback: To walk in and out of artwork – Annas Art – FärgaregårdsAnna
  2. Anna
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 20:26:04

That song reminds me of this song

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 19. RIP Chuck Berry. | willowdot21
  4. Steve
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 19:49:53

Saw them live while on holiday in Tenerife last year – such party tunes!

Mar 19, 2017 @ 19:41:03

Party on Sis!

Mar 19, 2017 @ 17:08:43

Great line dancing songs Sister!!! I wish these people at the laundry would join in…🕺

Mar 19, 2017 @ 13:57:01

Wow, great party songs both! And both new to me!! Loved them! Happy Sunday, Sis!

8. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 19 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:38:12

I remember Black Lace, great fun track Sis. The other song is pretty jolly as well! 🙂

10. Trackback: Musical March – Day 19 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  11. mihrank
    Mar 19, 2017 @ 05:18:12

great musical themes…

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.