Day 20 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 20 of #musicalmarch🎵!

Oh the 80’s! Loved that era!

Here is Kylie with her first release, I Should be So Lucky!

And another classic Bhangra tune with a guy serenading her girl about her multicoloured scarf! The Late Surjit Bindrakhiya with Dupatta Tera Sat Rang Da.

musicalmarch

1. Anna
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 20:13:01

Oh, the 80’s music. Those were the days. I always smile very nostalgic when I hear eighties tunes. I still like that music very much. I like the other track too. Never heard it before so I learn new songs by reading your blog 🙂

Mar 20, 2017 @ 17:59:27

Oh! l love both of these Sis, so much fun ☺💗💝

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵 Day 20, Happy Birthday Dame Vera Lynn | willowdot21
  4. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 17:18:59

Another great musical choice!! 🙂

5. Traci York
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 16:39:46

Love the 80s, and Kylie (who looks about 12 in this video – LOL!). Nice choices, Ritu!

Mar 20, 2017 @ 14:53:45

That 80s sound so common back then 😊 Digging the Bhangra serenades Sister, some good stirring music 🎶

7. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 20 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 10:49:48

Oh, I like that song. It also takes me back to a pretty challenging 1988.

Mar 20, 2017 @ 08:59:16

I love Kylie – do you remember Locomotion?

Mar 20, 2017 @ 07:00:08

Oh you have got to love Kylie! I really enjoyed the 2nd song too Sis 🙂

11. Sangbad
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 06:45:06

As well all the time, with the song of Kylie Minogue you made me nostalgic…Let me know how you like this poem…

12. Rajiv
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 05:23:17

I like bhangra

13. Trackback: Musical March – Day 20 💝 – Emotions That Matter.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.