Day 21 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 21 of #musicalmarch🎵!

I have to include a little Stevie Wonder, love his music! Isn’t She Lovely.

And the Eastern song for today is one my Pops danced with me to on my engagement…

Yeh Teri Aankhen Jhuki Jhuki from Fareb. About how lucky the man is who will have this woman forever.

musicalmarch

1. Trackback: Musical March at 21st! | adal2com 구리오피
  2. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵 Day 22. Haircut 100 | willowdot21
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 18:58:28

Both great, in fact i prefer the Eastern one 😱🤗💗💝💝

4. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵 Day 21,Gary Numan. | willowdot21
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 16:47:55

Love some Stevie Wonder, decades of wonderful music. I hear you singing this to lil princess. Always count on Pops to deliver a special moment!!

6. Trackback: 51 Weeks: 51 Songs From The Past: Week 12: Geri Halliwell – Look At Me – Hugh's Views & News
  7. Tikeetha T
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 13:54:28

Great song choices.

8. vinnieh
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 12:32:30

I love that Stevie Wonder song.

9. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 21 | Syl65's Blog
  10. One-Way to Health
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 11:00:19

Love this song!

Mar 21, 2017 @ 08:10:52

Who doesn’t love Stevie Wonder? Did you know that he wrote that song for his daughter? I just found a YouTube song where he is singing it with his daughter by his side and it is so funny!

Mar 21, 2017 @ 07:05:17

I love a bit of Stevie Wonder Sis.
    I enjoyed the Eastern video as well as the song. lots of intense looks and some great dancing! 🙂

13. Trackback: Musical March – Day 21 💝 – Emotions That Matter.