Day 24 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 24 of #musicalmarch🎵!

I’m taking you back to the old skool because I’m so cool… Just had to share this one! My kids love singing along to Tag TeamWhoomp There It Is too!

And another uni memory song for me… Montel Jordan and This is How We Do It!

My Eastern song today is a bit of a 2000’s bhangra classic! Captain Bhangre Dha, by Daljeet Mattu! It was another one that got everyone up and dancing!

Which songs really make you want to dance?

musicalmarch

1. joey
    Mar 25, 2017 @ 18:21:08

I liked all of them, and was surprised my girls had heard the last one. This Is How We Do It is definitely my fave though 🙂

Mar 24, 2017 @ 19:29:07

Three new songs for me, Ritu. All of them are very good.

3. soulwriterforhim
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 15:29:42

This is how we do it – oh my gosh! Flashback and take me back – I totally love this song

4. Victo Dolore
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 12:12:05

I have especially enjoyed your selection of Eastern music. I have always enjoyed those sounds but not having a clue where to start culturally, I really needed a tour guide to explore it more. Thank you for sharing! 🙂

5. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 24 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 08:58:59

I love all three but again the Eastern one works best for , the fashion mix the expression so fun. Now i am embarrassed to admit that one song that always gets me on the dance floor is the Nolan’s…

Mar 24, 2017 @ 08:01:59

You make a cool mom for sure… just picturing you dancing to those songs while preparing lunch boxes… lol! I think I know the first one… at least the “chorus” sounds familiar 😂

Mar 24, 2017 @ 06:59:57

I hadn’t heard either of the first two but I thought they were great. The Eastern video wouldn’r play, Sis 😦

9. Trackback: #musicalmarch Dan Hill
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 05:28:15

Some great dance anthems Sister!!!

11. Josh Wrenn
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 05:15:12

Every time I do something I think is cool, like pull off an amazing shot in pool, or maybe show someone up, I sing, “This is how we do it!”. Just the first part, right at the beginning, but always.

Mar 24, 2017 @ 07:46:05

And why not lol! I do yoga moves with my nursery kids ,and when we finish each move, I get them to shake it off, and sing “Shake it off” by Taylor swift… just that line… the kids love it! Or “Shake it like a Polaroid picture!”

12. Trackback: Musical March – Day 24 💝 – Emotions That Matter.

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life