Day 29 – #musicalmarch🎵

Oops! Sorry I’m a little late today! Scheduled the post to publish for the wrong time!!!!

Day 29 of #musicalmarch🎵!

A song whose lyrics mean more as I grow older. I haven’t experienced the loss of love as such, but the work a woman does, and sometimes not feeling appreciated… Karyn White and Superwoman.

And a track from another Brummie-based Bhangra singer today. Malkit Singh and Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha. It was a wedding favourite again in the 80’s and still gets people dancing!

musicalmarch

Mar 29, 2017 @ 20:22:46

You always choose such great songs, Sis! 🙂 xx

Mar 29, 2017 @ 17:52:15

Lovely post, Ritu.

3. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 29 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 29, 2017 @ 14:03:47

Happy Wednesday Super Sister!! I’m going to save this Bhangra song, it is really upbeat!!! 🎶🎶🎶

Mar 29, 2017 @ 11:34:02

Hi Sis running late today as i have an unwell hubby to deal with. I have not hear either of these song before, i like both💜💗

6. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 29, Dusty Springfield. | willowdot21
  7. Prajakta
    Mar 29, 2017 @ 07:54:47

Gur Nal is always requested at any fun get-together! 🙂

8. Trackback: Musical March – Day 29 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
    Mar 29, 2017 @ 07:06:13

Haha! Definitely sisters… lol! pm, am, wrong days, or simply any time but the right one…. lol…. sound soooo familiar 😂
    Great song choice, sis! We are no superwomen but do what we can, don’t we? I noticed that the Indian love (wedding) songs you posted have a nice rhythm. Not that kind of ballad love song. Love is alive, right?

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...