Day 30 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 30 of #musicalmarch🎵!

Well, penultimate day is here! And what better to post than Europe and The Final Countdown!

And another 90’s Bollywood song from Raja Hindustani, Pardesi Pardesi Jaana Nahin. This film got a lot of gossip as it had a proper, lip lock kiss in it, shock horror!

musicalmarch

1. Persia
    Mar 31, 2017 @ 20:31:24

I did love The Final Countdown. The big hair though! 😆

2. Anna
    Mar 30, 2017 @ 19:14:31

Oh, Europe and the final countdown hit takes me right back to my teen years. They were huge here in Sweden even before the final countdown with the power ballad Carrie. I like the other video too 🙂

Mar 30, 2017 @ 14:52:24

It’s been a great musical ride Sister!! Drunken dancing and a kiss in the same movie 😱😁

4. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 30 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 30, 2017 @ 07:36:36

Love these both, great start to my day 🙂 💝 💝 💝 💝

6. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵,Day 30, Snow Patrol and Ellie Goulding. | willowdot21
    Mar 30, 2017 @ 07:23:11

Love the Final Countdown Sis, and another bright and cheery Bollywood song to liven up the morning! 🙂

Mar 30, 2017 @ 07:11:41

Absolutely a great choice for the almost last day of the challenge, Sis! Haha, and the second one… lol! How inappropriate… thank God, I don’t understand the lyrics… lol!!

9. Trackback: #musicalmarch Yazoo
  10. Trackback: Musical March – Day 30 💝 – Emotions That Matter.