Happy Birthday To The Militant Negro! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚

Today I wanted to wish a happy birthday to an extremely supportive blogger amongst us.

The Militant Negro!

Here he is in all his glory!

A few months ago, I found my posts getting a regular reblog or share by someone I was unaware of. As I thanked for the share, we started upon a dialogue of sorts and D’ya know what? It’s a bit of a secret, but he is really rather lovely!

He’s gone from writing many posts and describing himself as:

…to a blogger who wants to share the words and work of fellow bloggers across the artistic board!

He shares hundreds of posts a day, and I know he shares the posts of many of my own Blogily too!

So here’s a voice of appreciation to say thank you for all the wonderful shares and more importantly…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1. smudgesonmymirror
    Oct 10, 2017 @ 03:26:52

Reblogged this on Smudges on my Mirror and commented:

Happy Birthday, our Friend!

2. thereluctantpoet
    Oct 10, 2017 @ 03:06:57

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet and commented:

Please join me in wishing our Dear Friend Mr. Militant Negro a very Happy Birthday!! We hope he has a fantastic and fun birthday! I know that I, along with many other followers and friends owe him a tremendous Thank You for the hours of time he spends helping to spread our works and words to others with his generous reblogs! Thank you for all you do but mostly for being a friend to all of us and our words!

3. thereluctantpoet
    Oct 09, 2017 @ 19:25:18

I am so glad to be able to add my heartfelt “Happy Birthday” to My Dear Friend!! A blogger can have no better friend and supporter than Mr. Militant Negro! I hope his birthday celebration is fun and fantastic!

I want to thank him for being as consistent as the sunrise in reblogging my posts. I am so happy he finds my work and the work of so many other bloggers and friends worthy of sharing with his followers! We are all blessed to have your generous support of our words and honored to call you, Friend!!!

Thank you for all the hours of time and effort you have devoted from your heart to help us share what we have written with the world!
    Bravo JB!
    Chuck

4. Jennie
    Oct 09, 2017 @ 04:15:04

That is so nice, Ritu. He is a kind and generous guy who reblogs often.

5. Tessa
    Oct 09, 2017 @ 01:29:09

Happy Birthday and thanks for all the reblogs. I didn’t know who was reblogging me so often, but I certainly appreciated it.

6. kalifornicationx.wordpress.com
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 21:14:29

My blog is still very new, but when I first stared it I found my posts getting shared/reblogged by the militant negro. As I said the blog is very much new, but I’d like to give thanks to him for sharing those first few posts of mine in helping to grown it. Happy birthday dude.

7. Chuck
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 17:33:29

Let me add my good wishes. Have a safe and healthy year.

Oct 08, 2017 @ 16:42:39

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for being si supportive to us all πŸ™‚

9. Trackback: Happy Birthday To The Militant Negro! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚ | Annette Rochelle Aben
  10. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 15:37:23

Beautiful tribute, Ritu! Birthdays are always something fun to celebrate. Steven has a huge blogily here, so let us bake the cakes, light the candles and dish up the frozen treats in his honor! πŸ™‚

11. Euphrates.
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 15:26:26

happy bday!!

Oct 08, 2017 @ 14:32:05

A lovely post, Ritu.

Oct 08, 2017 @ 14:22:53

Aww, thank you for sharing this secret, sis. I did not know. He is very charming and lovely and he deserves more attention. I appreciate his regular reblogs a lot!

14. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 14:09:45

Happy Birthday!! 🎈

Oct 08, 2017 @ 12:37:00

Reblogged this on willowdot21 and commented:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a Great and Caring Blogger. the Militant Negro.

Oct 08, 2017 @ 12:28:12

Yes I agree a Great and Supportive Guy!!

17. HIMANSHI SHUKLA
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 08:49:10

Happy birthday to him πŸŽ‚
    You’re right when you say that he had been extremely supportive

18. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 08:46:26

Happy birthday lovely man. πŸ™‚

19. amindfultravellerblog
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 08:24:01

Oh Happy Birthday friend. From one fellow Libran to another. Hope you have had a wonderful day. πŸ™‚

20. Anindya
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 08:09:41

Very happy birthday to you Mr. Militant Negro……and lovely of you Ritu to show the very well deserved appreciation………
    Ritu, are you present there in Pinterest, if so, what’s your id…..I seem to kind of not find you there…..I am quite regular on Pinterest…:)

21. foodzesty
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 07:39:22

Happy Birthdayyyy and Thank you!!!!! πŸ™‚

22. Osyth
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 07:31:55

Sharing is caring and I have noticed this quiet presence and would like to share in wishing him a happy happy birthday πŸ’–

23. Marquessa
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 06:53:31

Wow! Happy Birthday and thank you for all your sharing!

24. just_me
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 06:10:09

Happy birthday! πŸ™‚

25. Miriam Hurdle
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 04:34:51

Happy birthday!

26. Dorinda Duclos
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 04:23:16

Happy Birthday!! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜Š

27. Radhika Acharya
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 04:22:40

Now that is really sweet – and that goes for both of you Ritu and Mr MN – he for sharing and spreading the bloggers’ good words and you for appreciating that wonderful act.
    And have a great birthday MN !! πŸ™‚

28. motherofangels3
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 04:11:29

happy birthday πŸ™‚

29. Mr. Militant Negro
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 03:26:26

Ik, Now I am forever your best BUD. This is so sweet, just no other word for it. As busy and talented and important as you are Ms. Ritu….you took the time to do this. I am speechless….yes I know it does not appear I am speechless, BUT I AM SPEECHLESS. Thank you.

30. Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, MCC, SCAC
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 03:20:16

Thanks for letting me know – I’m hopping over to say Happy-Happy to a really nice guy (but don’t tell him I said that about him – lol)
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMORE dot com)
    ADD/EFD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder
    “It takes a village to transform a world!

31. cookandenjoyrecipes
    Oct 08, 2017 @ 03:17:54

Mr M is very generous and sharing posts daily. I have bern fortunate to β€œmeet” him and we have regular chats.
    Happy Birthday Mr M. All the best for the day and years to come. 🍰🍰