The Real Neat Blog Award

Monday Morning, and I wake to another nomination! And it’s one I haven’t had before!

This time, thanks to the lovely Sophie of Sophie Speaks Up for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award!

Awarded 23/3/15

Awarded 23/3/15

The Rules!

1) Put the award logo on your blog.

2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.

3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.

4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.

5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)

Sophie’s Questions to me…

1) What do you do when no one’s looking at you?

Look around at others!

2) What the weirdest thing you’ve ever tasted?

Oysters…YUK!

3) If your life was made into a movie, what would be its title?

Obviously… But I Smile Anyway!

4) If you were a mad scientist, what would be your greatest invention?

A phone that really did EVERYTHING! Like make the tea, do housework etc, on top of all the functions they have nowadays!

5) What makes you unique?

The fact that I am me… not trying to be anyone else!

6) What superpower do you wish to have?

The poser to eradicate all evil in this world!

7) What’s the song that best describes your blog?

Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby Mc Ferrin

And as for my nominees…!
Orange Marmalade Press
Johnjzokovitch
Send Sunshine
Steve Says

No pressure to accept but I enjoy your blogs and think they’re real neat!

If you do accept, my questions to you are

1. What is your favourite colour and why?
  2. Describe your best holiday.
  3. Who would you like to be for a day, of you could choose anyone in the world, dead or alive?
  4. Sweet or savoury?
  5. Is there a heaven and hell?  What is your idea of Heaven and Hell?
  6. What is your favourite book?
  7. Why do you blog?

1. Trackback: The 2nd Real Neat Blog Award Nomination | Send Sunshine
  2. ashokbhatia
    Mar 24, 2015 @ 02:33:14

Congratulations!

3. Sophie Kat
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 23:20:17

I want that phone! >.< Ahaha!

4. jjz3
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 19:34:30

Thanks so much Ritu! You do me a great honor. I’m a great fan of your blog too! I decided to bypass any additional award nominations but you’ve got me re-thinking. One way or another, I’ll respond to your questions though. I love getting to know other folks when they answer these kind of questions!

Mar 23, 2015 @ 19:43:21

You’re welcome!!
      I have received quite a few nominations recently and at first I thought I would thank, and leave it, but its such a fun way to bond, and to give others a boost too!! 😊 and thank you for the compliment! 😊

5. Cats at the Bar & Back Home in Bromont
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 17:20:29

cut – paste ‘Congratulations’. 😉 What I love most are the answers to the questions. I’m starting to get to know you better then my wife. 😉

6. mihrank
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 17:00:56

congrats – well deserved – I wish there was one professional musician in your list!!