Another week down, and guess what… I stayed the same… again!
Managing this maintaining pretty well to be honest!
Here are a few meals I had this week…
And as it is Comic Relief today, and we were all wearing red for Red Nose Day, I treated myself to a new top… my first size 10 top in a long time!
And today’s recipe will be …
Wrap Pizza and ‘Slimming World’ Friendly Chips
For 1 person
1 potato peeled or withskin, chopped into chips.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius
- Parboil chips for 5 minutes.
- Drain and allwo to stand for around 10 minutes.
- Spray baking tray with Frylight spray, spread chips evenly and spray oil lightly again. Season with salt and pepper, and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn occasionally.
One tortilla wrap (I use BFree Wraps as they can be used as one of your fibre healthy extras in a day)
Dried mixed herbs
Whatever topping you want
Grated cheese (I use 40g light cheddar as it is a calcium healthy extra in Slimming World)
- Place wrap on baking tray
- Mix a little passata with tomato puree, season with salt and pepper and add a sprinkle of mixed herbs. This makes a simple pizza sauce base. Spread on the wrap
- Top with your choice of toppings. I use lots of vegetables, like tomatoes,peppers, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn and add cooked chicken too.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and scatter a few mixed herbs on top
- Place in oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and is turning golden
Plate up and enjoy!
I hope you like the choice of recipe this week! As I mentioned last week, if there is anything you want me to post a recipe for, from my previous pictures, just drop me a line and let me know!
Off to a baby shower tomorrow, so will catch up soon!
Stay fit, healthy and safe Peeps!!!