My Sister’s Birthday!

Hey! A little whisper in your cake hole…

Did you know it is the birthday of someone really special?

There is a lady here, in the blogosphere who has really changed my life.

She has become my soul sister, my Luna Hippy Twin, a true inspiration to all with her wonderfully positive posts.

Have you guessed yet, who it is?

Happy Birthday to that wonderful soulΒ Erika Kind!!!

Love you loads sis!

I look forward to June 11th so much to be able to meet you in reality!!!!

Have a wonderful day… (What is left of it!) and I am very sure there are many more of your blogily who would want to wish you on your special day!

wp-1462657795743.png

1. macjam47
    May 09, 2016 @ 12:49:08

Wow! You are a true friend indeed. What a lovely gift to Erika.

2. Trackback: Song of the Day | Erika Kind
  3. Anna
    May 08, 2016 @ 19:36:51

Happy birthday to Erika!
    What a nice thing to do of you, making this post for her. A perfect birthday gift πŸ™‚

May 08, 2016 @ 17:25:40

Awesome! You two are the epitome of a blogilyπŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

5. Judy Martin
    May 08, 2016 @ 16:50:44

Oh I didn’t realise it was Erika’s birthday, and I did not do manage to read much yesterday so have only just seen this. I will go over straight away! Thanks for sharing it with us Sis! πŸ™‚

6. Trackback: Happy Birthday Erika! – Life of an El Paso Woman
  7. vanbytheriver
    May 08, 2016 @ 12:34:49

Such a sweet thing to do, Ritu. Thanks for the heads up. ☺ Will go visit Erika with the good wishes. πŸ’–

8. mopana
    May 08, 2016 @ 12:05:23

Nice feelings, Ritu πŸ™‚
    Happy Birthday to your sister!
    xoxo

9. Lisa A.
    May 08, 2016 @ 08:57:43

10. Lisa A.
    May 08, 2016 @ 08:32:37

Happy birthday Erika! Feliz Cumple! Que te la pases bien suave! πŸŒΉπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽβ€πŸŽŠπŸΉπŸ·Hugs! πŸ€—

11. jacquelineobyikocha
    May 08, 2016 @ 03:55:18

Thank you for letting us know. Now let me go and whisper a happy birthday on her blog. You are a good friend Ritu πŸ™‚

12. Dorinda Duclos
    May 08, 2016 @ 03:34:17

Happy Happy Birthday Erika!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! Thank you, Ritu, for letting us know πŸ™‚ ❀ ❀ ❀

13. busy lady
    May 08, 2016 @ 01:10:33

It is nice to have a sister to wish a happy birthday to!

14. Simon
    May 08, 2016 @ 00:33:26

She never mentioned this, I’ll have to make sure I send her best wishes.

May 07, 2016 @ 23:28:20

My most wonderful Sis! You are definitely one of the most thoughtful people I know!πŸ’– I was about going to bed and saw the notification of your post. Of course, I had to read it first. I had never expected such a surprise. You touched my soul. I don’t know what to say but thank you and that I feel blessed that this thoughtful person calls me her sister. I love you bunches and June 11 is definitely going to be a remarkable day! I will meet my soul sisterπŸ’– Thank you so much. I have tears in my eyes writing this😒😘😘😘 you made me speechless πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

May 07, 2016 @ 23:30:27

Love you lots n lots sis πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜š
      And there are many out there to whom you mean a lot!
      Forget you being lucky, I’m the one who is so grateful that we crossed paths in this blogosphere. … πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Erika Kind
        May 07, 2016 @ 23:40:22

Really, what you did here touched me deeply…. I have no words for what you mean to me. If you were here now you would get the biggest hug in history of hugs. I am so thankful to have you in my life and I am even more thankful that you feel the same πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ˜˜
        We all had never expected what we will find here when we started blogging.You all mean the world to me πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

May 07, 2016 @ 23:42:16

Maybe you can hug me thinner sis on the 11th… my diet is not working!!!
        Seriously though sis, love you! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Erika Kind
        May 07, 2016 @ 23:47:09

Sorry to hear that. But then at least I have a bit more Ritu to hug. Anyway, I will hug you as long as you can bear it ☺

May 07, 2016 @ 23:51:29

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Erika Kind
        May 08, 2016 @ 11:05:06

Yes, squeeze πŸ‘­πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

• TanGental
        May 08, 2016 @ 09:59:17

Having ready this sweet exchange the Bloggers Bash committee has been hard at work to secure use of the roof terrace on June 11 as a permanent Erika-Ritu Hugzone. The roped off area will be available throughout and we will charge a nominal fee for people who would like to gawp, sorry, watch this enduring spectacle and use the proceeds to defray any medical bills that excessive hugging might necessitate. Please note, to anyone anxious by this that no Ritus or Erikas will be intentionally hurt during the performance.

May 08, 2016 @ 10:39:10

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hey it should just be Hug zone full stop!! All welcome!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€