Quick recap… I have reached that target weight, and I am happy to announce that I have stayed the same again this week! My food has looked a bit like this…
Last week I said I would try and share some recipes that I have been using over the last few months. There is so much that I have made, simply by throwing things into a pan, but if you have any specific requests,I would love you to ask, so I can see what I can do!
I thought this week I would start with a simple breakfast recipe of Quark pancakes.
1 tbsp of Quark
1 tsp of sweetener
- Whisk the ingredients together to make your batter.
- Heat up a pan. I use Frylight spray, or a few sprays of olive oil to grease the pan.
- Pour a little batter in at a time to create small pancakes. This is easier as a large one is quite hard to turn, without it falling apart!
- Turn, and cook on both sides until golden brown,then put on a plate and serve with whatever you wish!
- For a slightly savoury twist, I add bacon that has been cooked with the fat cut off, and then drizzle Agave Nectar on top instead of Maple syrup.
- For a sweet alternative, I place mixed berries on top, sweeten some quark with a little sweetener, and dollop that on top of the berries. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and you have a lovely sweet breakfast that feels quite decadent!
- For those that are slimming world followers, you just have to syn the sweetener, and any agave nectar you use! Pretty low syn breakfast if you ask me!
Enjoy! And remember if there are any requests for specific recipes, do let me know!