The Winners of The 2016 Blogger Awards!

I know… I wasn’t meant to post again this year, but it had to end it on a little high with the news that I was awarded joint first in theMost Relatable Blog Award in the 2016 Blogger Awards!
And there are a few other notable winners too Like my blog sis Erika!!! Congratulations to all!!!
Happy new Year again!!!!

Just Call Me Elm or Something

Hello, everyone!

The day has finally come. It’s the 31st December. You know what that means?

I’m here to announce the WINNERS of the 2016 Blogger Awards!!!

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then head on over to this post to find out more, and to get an explanation of how the voting worked.

This year, there were so many nominations from all corners of the blogging world – book bloggers, life bloggers, beauty bloggers, and anybody in between. At one point, I thought I wouldn’t have a winner for some categories, but that’s what I love about it: all kinds of people are appreciated for their talents, and the sheer amount of people that spread love and positivity made hosting this incredibly worthwhile.

I’m sure you don’t want to hear my ramblings, so without further ado, here are the winners of the 2016 Bloggers Awards!

I just…

View original post 1,301 more words

1. Leanne
    Jan 03, 2017 @ 02:48:48

Congratulations!! 😀

2. Prajakta
    Jan 02, 2017 @ 12:22:09

Congratulations, Ritu 🙂 So happy for you!

3. Dorinda Duclos
    Dec 31, 2016 @ 17:10:52

Congratulations!!! ❤

Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:17:50

Woopwoop!!! Yay! Congratulations, my fantastic Super Ritu sister! I am so happy that we can celebrate this together!!!! What a New Years Eve 😄

Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:14:46

Congratulations Sister! ❤️

6. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:14:03

Congrats girl! ❤

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd