The Winners of The 2016 Blogger Awards!

I know… I wasn’t meant to post again this year, but it had to end it on a little high with the news that I was awarded joint first in theMost Relatable Blog Award in the 2016 Blogger Awards!
And there are a few other notable winners too Like my blog sis Erika!!! Congratulations to all!!!
Happy new Year again!!!!

Just Call Me Elm or Something

Hello, everyone!

The day has finally come. It’s the 31st December. You know what that means?

I’m here to announce the WINNERS of the 2016 Blogger Awards!!!

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then head on over to this post to find out more, and to get an explanation of how the voting worked.

This year, there were so many nominations from all corners of the blogging world – book bloggers, life bloggers, beauty bloggers, and anybody in between. At one point, I thought I wouldn’t have a winner for some categories, but that’s what I love about it: all kinds of people are appreciated for their talents, and the sheer amount of people that spread love and positivity made hosting this incredibly worthwhile.

I’m sure you don’t want to hear my ramblings, so without further ado, here are the winners of the 2016 Bloggers Awards!

I just…

View original post 1,301 more words

1. Leanne
    Jan 03, 2017 @ 02:48:48

Congratulations!! 😀

2. Prajakta
    Jan 02, 2017 @ 12:22:09

Congratulations, Ritu 🙂 So happy for you!

3. Dorinda Duclos
    Dec 31, 2016 @ 17:10:52

Congratulations!!! ❤

Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:17:50

Woopwoop!!! Yay! Congratulations, my fantastic Super Ritu sister! I am so happy that we can celebrate this together!!!! What a New Years Eve 😄

Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:14:46

Congratulations Sister! ❤️

6. Annette Rochelle Aben
    Dec 31, 2016 @ 16:14:03

Congrats girl! ❤

w

Heart of a (Student) Nurse

Follow Rae as she works through, and quite possibly b***ches about, nursing school!

Life of Fai

Writings of a sassy brown girl who wonders why she's still single - hobbies include smelling my own hair and bragging about my immunity to shingles.

Thellys Lifestyle and Travel

Lifestyle, Travel, Health and Reviews

johnrieber

Burgers, Bacon, Music, Movies, Offbeat Adventures & Exploitation!

Bake and Write

Musings and memories, words and wisdom... of a working family woman

Forktrails

Indulgent escapes of the Banjaran Foodie

A writer & her sentimental muse

A Creative Life is a Life full of Hope and Joy (Formerly A writer & her adolescent muse)

purehaiku

traditional haiku in the english language

Cats and Trails and Garden Tales

Musings on cats, gardens, travel and life