Smorgasbord Open House – Poet and Blogger Ritu Bhathal

Thank you Sally for presenting me In such a wonderful way!
Lovely Sally had invited me over to her Sunday Open House, and here is the result!

Smorgasbord - Variety is the spice of life

smorgasbord open house twoMy guest today is a working mum of two who still manages to blog regularly and is celebrating a wonderful writing achievement. The publication of her first poetry anthology,

Poetic Rituals.

About the collection.

Delve into a book of verse exploring different topics and different genres, all with a RITUal twist. A collection of poetry drawing on the experiences of the writer, ranging from matters of the heart, love for the family, situations in life and some verses written with a humorous twist.

The anthology is now available in print on Kindle shortly. The wonderful cover was designed by The Story Reading Ape. It looks amazing and here is the link to buy your copy.

You can also pre-order a digital copy to be released on June 29th.

Find all the buy links around the world in Ritu’s post on Friday.

pr-3d-01This obviously leads very nicely…

View original post 1,425 more words

1. Judy Martin
    Jun 20, 2016 @ 12:05:50

I am thrilled that Ritu has got her book published and can’t wait to read it. Thank you for the wonderful interview Sally, πŸ™‚

2. neelwritesblog
    Jun 19, 2016 @ 15:08:08

This is absolutely fabulous, sis. I am waiting to lay my hands on your book. I wish you the very best.

Jun 19, 2016 @ 13:51:20

I am so happy you get so supported by the community, Sis! I hope I get your book soon and I am already excited about posting a review 😘 😘

Jun 19, 2016 @ 12:44:33

You deserve it all ❀ πŸ™‚

5. freyathewriter
    Jun 19, 2016 @ 10:42:49

Fantastic, Ritu! So very well done!

6. Chris White
    Jun 19, 2016 @ 10:27:49

Fabulous news, Ritu. Many congratulations. All your hard word and dedication is really beginning to bear fruit. So good.