#Read about Guest #Author Ritu Bhathal…

That wonderful Story Reading Ape, with magical cover making skills has entered me in his Authors Hall of Fame! Thank you Chris! 😊

Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog

Hello there!

Allow me to introduce myself.

Ritu Bhathal
My name is Ritu Bhathal, a 40 (soon to be 40-something!) year old woman, living in the heart of Kent, UK.

By day, I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, and a teacher.

By night, I am exhausted!

No, seriously, I am a blogger, and writer.

After I have sorted all the general household kerfuffle out, kids fed and watered, washed and packed into bed, hubby and myself also fed, laundry done, lunches made for the next day, and any outstanding schoolwork done, then I manage to sit down with my iPad/Surface or on my computer, to either write a blog post, or peruse my followed blogs, or generally write.

Yes, that means I seem to burn the candle at both ends, as I rarely sleep before midnight, and in term time, I am up at 6 then have to be alert…

View original post 751 more words

1. Marie
    Aug 09, 2016 @ 08:58:55

Hi. Love your blog! I am new to blogging but i am also about to publish my first book πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. Elusive Trope
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 20:27:17

Looking forward to reading the book. πŸ™‚

3. eloquentparadise
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 20:17:29

You’re the coolest person I know on wordpress. πŸ’•

4. Leanne
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 18:10:21

No doubt you were to be in someone’s hall of fame πŸ™‚

Jun 26, 2016 @ 17:45:56

Great feature Sister! Your book is on my radar 😊

6. Heartafire
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 14:51:00

It is lovely to learn a little more about you! Have a great day.

7. susieshy45
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 14:48:37

Ritu,
    I love your story about yourself. It was so honest. One day please post one of your videos singing Punjabi folk songs- we would so love to hear your voice again.
    I love your writing and think you should write a School series of books like Malory towers or St. Clare’s or Chalet school. What do you think ?
    It would be lovely to read a school story written from a teacher’s POV.
    Susie

Jun 26, 2016 @ 14:32:07

Congratulations, my awesome Sister! I will head over right away!

9. vanbytheriver
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 13:08:15

A lovely showcase of your talent, Ritu. Well done. ☺☺☺

Jun 26, 2016 @ 11:56:57

Well done , go girl!!

11. Rajiv
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 10:35:09

Well, well, congratulations! And, you are quite the Slim Jim! The female version!

12. Don Royster
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 09:49:11

Your lack of time reminds me of another writer, Raymond Carver. He has passed on now. But early in his career, he wrote short stories because he lacked the time to concentrate on a novel. He would write when he was doing the laundry or babysitting or other mundane things where he had a bit of time. And he became a major writer of short stories in the seventies and eighties.

13. Shadeau
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 08:24:53

Amazing, you are! And gorgeous too πŸ™‚

14. Le Fragi
    Jun 26, 2016 @ 07:46:48

I am awaiting a book – I am excited by that fact – I shall say no more. G:)

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

So Many Mistakes

a guide to bad dating

From Michigan to Germany

A family from Michigan living abroad in Germany.

Rachael's thoughts...

On tips and tools for working in PR, living in the North East and much more.

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.