Guest Post – Poetic RITUals by Ritu Bhathal

Promo post on Harsh Reality!

1. Holdinn
    Jul 16, 2016 @ 12:10:08

This is fantastic! Congratulations!

2. sharmishtha basu
    Jul 16, 2016 @ 09:45:16

loved knowing you a bit Ritu!

3. QuintessentialEditor
    Jul 15, 2016 @ 16:49:24

I will be grabbing a copy as soon as I get in front of my computer. I know it’s full of gems. Congratulations on getting it out there!

4. amommasview
    Jul 14, 2016 @ 09:28:21

Fantastic. It’s such a great opportunity! You go girl!

5. Lisa A.
    Jul 13, 2016 @ 07:25:04

Awesome Ritu! Congratulations! πŸ’– I’m halfway through it. I started reading it when I was flying to San Francisco. I plan on doing a review when I finish.

Jul 13, 2016 @ 07:05:12

Oh, Sis, fantastic! I’ll head right over! Will take your book along over the weekend (flying to Vienna) πŸ˜ƒ

7. jlfatgcs
    Jul 13, 2016 @ 02:31:34

Ritu, way to go! I am so happy for you. Well deserved, indeed. -Jennie-

8. oxygen4thejourney
    Jul 12, 2016 @ 23:23:58

So happy for you! And motivated to get off my butt and do what I’m meant to be doing 😊 my book isn’t going to write itself

9. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jul 12, 2016 @ 21:47:23

This is wonderful! Congratulations, Ritu! 😊

10. TanGental
    Jul 12, 2016 @ 21:42:29

I had such a shock on Sunday; i am at Gatwick waiting for my daughter’s flight. It’s an hour before Sparrow’s Fart so I’m not as sentient as usual and I’m surrounded by chauffeurs holding cards and ipads with every name under the sun. I blink; next to me the man writes ‘Ritu’ and holds it up. Ok, I mean I’m not so narrow minded to think you might be the only Ritu in the UK but the idea that, at any moment, I’m going to be swamped by your own patented Ritu-Hug (last experienced at the bash), probably from an unexpected angle while still struggling to peel my eyes open was terrifying. Exhilarating too of course. I was still smiling at the idea when the Vet arrived. So, this may be the wrong place to say it – soz – but thanks for making me a smiley Puppa when the little lovely arrived. Every airport needs a Ritu!