The Love/Hate Challenge

image

Another day, another challenge!!!

This time the lovely, extremely funny, and sometimes saucy Rob of The V-Pub challenged me to one I haven’t done before!

In this challenge, I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate.   Then, I’ll nominate 10 bloggers to do the same.  Here goes:

Ten things I love

1. My family – I wouldn’t be me without them!
  2. My cat – he stealthily came into our lives, and slowly overtook our hearts..
  3. Chocolate – even though it makes me itch, I have to eat it!
  4. Books – I love to read, and my ideal holiday would involve sun, sand, the sea, and a good boom!
  5. Friends – I don’t get much time to spend with my friends, but they are so important to me… Sone know far too much!
  6. Music – I need a song for all situations, I’m singing all the time, and all sorts of genres grace my music shelves… Pop, Bollywood, soul, hip hop, r’n’b, swing, disco, Bhangra, 70’s, 60’s, rock ‘n’roll, yo panne Blythe a few.
  7. Water – I love to drink it, to lay in it, to swim in it, to sit beside it, watching the ebb and flow of a tide…
  8. Food – I do love good food, I love to eat, and savour different flavours!
  9. My Job – I truly love doing what I do every day, teaching, and spending time with these little sponges, and helping them along their journey of life!
  10. Blogging – well how could I not include this!?! It has become a huge part of my life in a short time, and I miss not being on here!

Ten things I hate – Hate is a strong word, I really don’t hate an awful lot of things, so I know this will be a toughie!

1. Negativity – if you can’t see the positive in life, you will be a hard person to me around.
  2. Hay fever – I can’t begin to describe how much I hate the itchy eyes, the sneezing etc!
  3. Spiders – self explanatory really!
  4. Bitter Gourd – one vegetable I could do without!
  5. Football! – How can I forget this! I cant stand football, Full Stop!
  6. Bogeys – or at least nose picking!
  7. Bores – people who refuse to join in, and get involved in things, whether it is a day to day thing, or something specific… come on folks, give it a go, whatever it is, before declaring something a fail!
  8. Politics – this is something I can’t fathom, I don’t profess to know much about, and even thought, yes, I know it affects me in some way, I can’t be bothered with it!
  9. Show offs – Yes lovely you got that new car/job/Prada coat, but after showing it off once, we don’t need to see it again, and again, and again.. or hear about it!
  10. Being tired – I spend most of my life tired, its just the lifestyle I have, but I hate feeling tired!

Wow! That was actually really hard! I have to say, I really don’t HATE things in this respect… don’t like, yes, but HATE? Strong word, hate…. But still, I tried!

I challenge…
My Friday Blog
The Blog Of Tony Burgess

Have fun!

But I Smile Anyway...

1. DomesticatedMomster
    Jul 04, 2015 @ 02:31:48

I finally finished my challenge. So sorry it took me so long! http://domesticatedmomster.com/2015/07/03/lovehate-challenge/

2. Trackback: ~Love/Hate Challenge~ | Domesticated Momster
  3. sheldonk2014
    Jun 17, 2015 @ 22:38:10

What’s up Ritu I know I haven’t been around so I thought I would come to visit

Jun 17, 2015 @ 22:48:42

Hi Sheldon!
      I’m good thanks, how are you?
      I’ve been crazy busy with new job, mummy hood, and family life in general, alongside blogging! Don’t know quite how I am still functioning!!!!

4. Trackback: Love/Hate Challenge | My Friday Blog
  5. Trackback: The Love/Hate Challenge | ladyleemanila
  6. Sarang
    Jun 03, 2015 @ 08:00:18

All the points are genuine 🙂
    A very nice blog and post…

7. DomesticatedMomster
    Jun 03, 2015 @ 04:43:20

Thanks for the challenge… I accept the challenge and will get ‘er done! 🙂

8. joeyfullystated
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 22:49:22

I’m so glad you did this, because I was about to nominate you when I saw this in my Reader 😛

9. sheldonk2014
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 22:19:47

You are to much of a mother what dud they do before ewwww

10. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 20:57:46

A great list! Enjoyed reading your answers! 🙂

11. ladyleemanila
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 20:36:52

fun reading your likes and dislikes 🙂 thanks for the challenge, Ritu ❤ I’ll try tomorrow, cheers, again x

12. sheldonk2014
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 20:12:26

Boogers are not so bad if you know how to pick em

Jun 02, 2015 @ 21:39:26

They aren’t good, when its a bunch of your class with fingers up their noses, not getting tissues, then trying to touch everything without washing their hands!! Ewwwwww!

13. Josh Wrenn
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 20:04:16

Sure, I guess I’ll do the challenge. Likely tomorrow. Why not? Thanks for thinking of me.

14. wafflemethis
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 19:44:45

Football football how can you hate football😊 great post and great answers though i will respond when i can😊

15. edwinasepisodes
    Jun 02, 2015 @ 19:44:14

Some great answers there Ritu. It is really hard to find things to hate, as you say it is such a strong word,

Jun 02, 2015 @ 19:17:34

This is one of the cooles – if not THE coolest – Love/hate challenge post I read by now! I love your love points. I found it very interesting that you mentioned water… you are so right!!! Your “hate” points are just amazing. Except football I go with you in all points, most of all politics… urgh!!!