Veracity challenge

Here’s another new one!!!! Challenged by Akanksha to write a paragraph without adjectives…. What???!!! Noooooooo! Those that know me, know I’m a wordy person, I cannot help, but describe various things around!! This’ll be interesting!!!

Rules:

1) Write a paragraph without using a single adjective.

2) Keep the link of the original Veracity Challenge in your post (so that the creator of the challenge may receive a pingback)

3) Anyone can join the challenge, you donโ€™t have to be nominated!

4) Nominate 6 Bloggers for this challenge

It was a day like any other, no different from the rest. A girl sat with her arms crossed against her chest, under the tree. She looked over at the boy, kicking a ball about with his friends. He looked like the kind of guy she could like. But she knew nothing about him… She couldn’t even really describe him to anyone… Why? Because she wasn’t allowed to use adjectives!!!!!

There you have it, I apologise if any adjectives slipped in along the way!!!

My victims nominees

Jun 21, 2015 @ 16:16:22

haha! You know that I can’t resist! Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Trackback: Veracity Challenge | Author Erika Kind
  3. Trackback: Episode 384: Veracity Challenge. | Edwina's Episodes
  4. edwinasepisodes
    Jun 21, 2015 @ 10:05:23

Ha Ha! Well done Ritu, You really did a great job with that, and the ending was brilliant. I will give this a go later on today, thanks for the nomination.

5. preetixd
    Jun 21, 2015 @ 09:18:09

Lol. I liked it ๐Ÿ˜€

Jun 21, 2015 @ 09:03:06

OMG Ritu,….!!!! I will definitely give it a try. Adjectives are doable. I guess the next challenge is: withouth adjectives and “e”…. Thank you for including me in the group of people you think are able to pass it… lol

7. Akanksha Varma