The Smiley Thumb Award

It’s been a while but I was blessed, not once but twice with a new award (to me anyway!)

wp-1462130074124.jpg

The Smiley Thumb Award! Isn’t it so cute!!!!

First, Lisa from Life of an El Paso Woman nominated me, then my dear blog sis Erika only went and nominated me too!

*Include the photo of the Smiley Thumb Award 😃
*Thank the person who nominated you. Provide a link to their blog. 😃
*Tell us what makes you smile.  😃
*Nominate as many bloggers as you’d like. 😃
*Include these rules in your post. 😃

What makes me smile?

My kids, my Hubby Dearest, eating good food with good company, looking at our wedding pictures, reading a great book, hearing songs I love after a long time come onto the radio, seeing my nephew on Skype, the sun… the list can go on and on, forI find things to smile about in all places I look 🙂

I am actually going to be a little naughty, but I will ask you all to accept that you have been nominated for this award. An award that makes you think of the positives in life is most definitely something I wish to share with all my Peeps, so consider yourself nominated, if you are reading, and then SMILE!!!!!

1. Vashti Quiroz-Vega
    May 03, 2016 @ 19:54:59

Hi Ritu! First congratulation on your awards! And thank you for being so sweet. I appreciate you. May you always have good reason to smile. 😀 xx

May 03, 2016 @ 07:18:16

Yay, Sis! Smiles all over the country! Congrats on both awards. It is so true, there is always a reason to smile found in each corner!

3. Lisa A.
    May 03, 2016 @ 02:54:07

Thank you for accepting the award, Ritu! Congratulations!

4. The V Pub
    May 02, 2016 @ 23:07:05

Blingorama, my bling queen! Congrats my friend!!!

5. amommasview
    May 02, 2016 @ 22:42:14

Congrats Ritu! Very well deserved 😀

6. Shivangi
    May 02, 2016 @ 22:39:21

Congrats dear… Well deserved!