Silver’s Tea Party – Let’s Celebrate National Fairy Day!

A lovely post from our Faerie Whisperer, Colleen, and she’s sprinkled her fairy dust over my new book too!!!! 😘

✨Colleen Chesebro✨The Faery Whisperer ✨

Hello, and good day! Welcome to my June Tea Party! Much like the weekend coffee sharing event from Part-Time Monster, my monthly tea party is where I like to catch up with friends, old and new! This is also a way for me to introduce you to some great new blogs and people that I have virtually met along the way! In addition, I want to share my great love of tea, and all things TEA!

I have a special celebration this month! Today, June 24, 2016, is National
Fairy Day
!

Days of the Year.com shares:

“Whether you see them as small winged tenders of the deep natural places of the earth, or as tall stately figures with fair skin and hair, there’s one thing for certain. The world has been absolutely captured by the Fairy Craze. These creatures appear on everything from mugs to t-shirts and have…

View original post 2,144 more words

1. Deb
    Jun 25, 2016 @ 13:22:43

Apparently my phone is unaware of fairy dust!!! Ugh…😉

2. Deb
    Jun 25, 2016 @ 13:21:48

Congratulations on your new book and the boost of dairy dust!! I love fairies and all things magical!! Wishing you great success with it!! 😊

3. sheldonk2014
    Jun 25, 2016 @ 00:22:13

I love tea and those
    Tea sandwiches
    And those little pastries
    Ok fairies
    And their dust
    Just a pinch to ease the pain

4. Silver Threading
    Jun 24, 2016 @ 16:23:56

I believe the fairies have blessed you, Ritu! Hugs and much success! ❤

5. angelswhisper2011
    Jun 24, 2016 @ 09:32:40

We believe in Fairies, Ritu 😉 Hidding over to the Herb-tea Pawty at Colleen’s 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend 🙂 ❤

Jun 24, 2016 @ 07:13:37

That’s Colleen! She is an angel! Btw. your book has arrived at my Uncles house (it is/was cheaper to send it to him since he lives in the EU just across the border.) Will get it on the weekend 😁