Happy Birthday To Me! Let Me Gift Something To You!

Oh Dear God… yes.. I am officially one year older tomorrow… 41!

And though it is fun to receive gifts, it is also gives as much joy to give them too!

So, for Saturday and Sunday, my book,ย Poetic Rituals, rated 5-star so far at least 5 times, is free on Amazon Kindle! Please click the link below to take you to the Amazon of your country, and download it!

myBook.to/PoeticRITUals

If anything, your downloading a copy will be gift enough for me, and if you feel really nice, you can leave a review too! I will love you forever!

img_0055

And while you are there, check out my author page too! I’d love some feedback on it!

Ritu Bhathal

Author.to/RituBhathal

Please feel free to share this post far and wide, I’d love to get this book a little more exposure, and as it’s free for 2 days, it’s a bargain too!

Thank you kindly, and have a wonderful day Peeps!

Party on!!!!!

1. ClinaMaxs
    Aug 29, 2017 @ 05:23:24

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with
    your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly
    respond? Thanks!!

2. jacquelineobyikocha
    Sep 20, 2016 @ 11:55:34

A belated birthday to you Ritu. Many more beautiful and blessed years.

3. Tikeetha T
    Sep 07, 2016 @ 21:29:10

Happy Belated! I was out of town. Hope you had an awesome day.

4. Dorinda Duclos
    Sep 03, 2016 @ 04:02:51

It’s still September 2nd here so…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITU!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. NickyB.
    Sep 03, 2016 @ 02:21:21

Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

6. trentpmcd
    Sep 03, 2016 @ 01:35:54

Happy Birthday!

7. ghostmmnc
    Sep 02, 2016 @ 23:40:03

Happy Birthday, Ritu! Have a fabulous day! ๐Ÿ™‚

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...