Happy Birthday To Me! Let Me Gift Something To You!

Oh Dear God… yes.. I am officially one year older tomorrow… 41!

And though it is fun to receive gifts, it is also gives as much joy to give them too!

So, for Saturday and Sunday, my book, Poetic Rituals, rated 5-star so far at least 5 times, is free on Amazon Kindle! Please click the link below to take you to the Amazon of your country, and download it!

If anything, your downloading a copy will be gift enough for me, and if you feel really nice, you can leave a review too! I will love you forever!

And while you are there, check out my author page too! I’d love some feedback on it!

Ritu Bhathal

Please feel free to share this post far and wide, I’d love to get this book a little more exposure, and as it’s free for 2 days, it’s a bargain too!

Thank you kindly, and have a wonderful day Peeps!

Party on!!!!!

1. ClinaMaxs
    Aug 29, 2017 @ 05:23:24

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with
    your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly
    respond? Thanks!!

2. jacquelineobyikocha
    Sep 20, 2016 @ 11:55:34

A belated birthday to you Ritu. Many more beautiful and blessed years.

3. Tikeetha T
    Sep 07, 2016 @ 21:29:10

Happy Belated! I was out of town. Hope you had an awesome day.

4. Dorinda Duclos
    Sep 03, 2016 @ 04:02:51

It’s still September 2nd here so…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITU!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day! 🙂

5. NickyB.