My New Mugs From Jivana Style!

I love tea.

I love to have a good mug to drink from too.

When we moved into this house I ordered some lovely personalised mugs for the four of us, from a website called Jivana Style. They are great! They have these characters that are Indian, or West Indian in appearance that feature on cards, keyrings and all sorts.

wp-1486324016651.jpg

You can get wedding cards for mixed marriages depicting the couple as they really are! I loved them! A little niche that catered for what I like!

Slowly I bought some for my parents-in-laws, brother in law and wife, then my own parents, brother and sister in law. Sam Alfred was the contact I had there, a lovely lady who helped me personalise all the mugs, choosing colours and characters to suit each member of the family!

Imagine my devastation when they slowly broke… It was inevitable… But I was unable to reorder for various reasons.

I found their website again recently, and placed an enquiry email with regards to getting some new mugs but got no answer for a couple of weeks. Fearing the recession had got them, I tentatively rang their number, not expecting a reply, but it did get answered, and Eddie Alfred answered. He hadn’t received my original email, but was so helpful in arranging for me to get new mugs in the designs I wanted!

He also told me that, sadly, Sam, who I had dealt with previously, had passed away a couple of years back. I’d never met her, but had dealt with her a lot over the phone and by email, so felt a little sadness.

Anyway, after little less than a week, my package arrived… and

Tadaaa!

wp-1486324016652.jpg

Here are our family of mugs! The pictures and colours selected by the kids too! Lil Man wanted to be playing hs drum, and he got what he wanted!

Thank you so much Eddie, they are fantastic!

I recommend the company to everyone for a personal service, and a great range of products too!

Eddie asked me to spread the word with regards to the website as, since Sam’s passing, business had been slow. I asked him if he minded me blogging about them, one way to put them out there, and he was more than happy, so here is my little post!

Please, go check out their website!

www.desicards.co.uk

1. charliekeinth
    May 19, 2017 @ 09:38:31

hi! I noticed all your post are so good… I’d like to ask a favor to help me to improve my skills in blogging. You can visit my blog charliekeinth.wordpress.com , I accept any suggestions and comments. I started blogging a few days ago, I appreciate any help. thanks!

Feb 06, 2017 @ 20:51:07

I love them! They are such fun and the colours and designs so vibrant! 🙂

Feb 06, 2017 @ 09:22:59

Those mugs look absolutely cool and so special exactly for you as “Brindian”! I can imagine that they mean a lot to you and also your excitement about getting the new ones …. finally!

4. Violet of Violet's Veg*n e-comics
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 09:22:41

Those mugs are great! 😀 Thank you for sharing them 🙂 I will go and look at the website too – every home should have some 😉

5. Lisa A.
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 06:35:58

How cute, Ritu! I’m going to check out their website.

6. monika sharma
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 04:15:33

Ohh my winter love… Tea. Love your mugs…. 👍

7. Abby Strangward
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 01:31:25

These are so cute!! And oh, now I’m craving hot cross buns … good thing it’s nearly Easter! Loved this post x

Abby | https://seafoaming.com

8. susieshy45
    Feb 06, 2017 @ 01:03:33

Lovely cups and thanks for advertising that site. The poor lady- we feel for people we haven’t even seen – that is life.
    Susie

Feb 06, 2017 @ 07:47:40

Thanks Susie. The mugs are great! Just sipping my morning tea in mine now!
      I know, it’s funny how you almost grieve for those you didn’t really know.
      But do check out the site, there are great items in there!

Feb 06, 2017 @ 00:37:11

What A fabulous idea!! Love the mugs…Are those hot cross buns I spy??