WRITESPIRATION #105 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 9 – Emotion

Wednesday means it’s #writespiration time!

Sacha’s prompt this week…

This week, we’re playing a game. *muhahahaha* Write your 52 words describing just one emotion, BUT you’re not allowed to use the name of the emotion or tell me what it is. I want to guess.

I hope I did this right!

Each second passing feels like an hour.
My stomach is twisting up in knots.
My fists clench and loosen, then clench again.
Unknowingly I begin to nibble at the dry skin on my lips.
Looking up at the clock, I almost gasp.
It’s time.
I pick up the phone and hit ‘call’.

writespiration-2017

1. Sacha Black
    Mar 03, 2017 @ 11:03:25

ahhh I know that feeling. I hate phone calls, cracking way to show nerves I got it immediately. Fantastic entry 😀

Mar 02, 2017 @ 01:04:01

This is brilliant Ritu, I know it so well🤗💜💖

3. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Mar 02, 2017 @ 00:03:37

Great description, Ritu!

Mar 01, 2017 @ 20:16:04

I hate that sickening feeling, but you described it all so well! 🙂

5. noorainsobiya
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 15:56:50

I’m nervous even reading this.. 😁 A great one dear, you conveyed the message very beautifully 👍🏻

6. vanbytheriver
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 13:50:01

The hardest ones…when I am frustrated and angry about unresolved issues…I sometimes break out in a sweat !

Mar 01, 2017 @ 12:56:50

Haha… I mean nervousness. I invented a new English word… lol!

Mar 01, 2017 @ 12:55:54

You conveyed that uncomfortable emotion much better with you lines than any expression could do! Felt the nervousity!

9. Sue Vincent
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 10:27:54

I recognise that emotion… I hate making important calls! Which is odd when I have spent most of my working life on the phone doing just that. Or maybe it’s not so odd because of that 😉

The Inspirational Warrior

Blogging about little things we can do to Improve our Mental Health and our Financial Health

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.