That Geoffles! His Geoffleship decided to help snap me out of this whiplash induced writing coma that I had fallen into today, by tagging me to do this… Thanks His Geoffleship for getting me typing again today!
A tag started by a blogger/writer called Sarah Brentyn, asking us to revisit our first ever blog posts!
It’s funny but until I decided to leave a comment on a friend’s first ever post, which she had shared on Facebook, I had no idea what ‘blogging’ was! The site asked me to log in or create an account if I wanted to comment, and so I did. It then prompted me to set up something for myself, if I wanted… and then, suddenly, in an instant, I began the journey that led me to rediscover my love of the written word, crafting syllables, pushing my creative soul, and finding a whole new family out there in the blogosphere!
So here goes… November 25th, 2014…
Blogging… Me? Who’d a thunk it?!
As I sit here, kids around me, with the sick bug slowly fading from our lives, I wonder about happiness.
There’s so much sadness, upset, anger in this world and I, for one, hate it.
I hear things, experience things, do things, and more often than not, I try to find the positive in all I do.
If you know me, you know my smile is omnipresent! I try to face the world with a big grin!
My glass is always half full!
Even when I’m low… I smile anyway… Hence the name of this blog. I’ll try to post things that make me smile… And hopefully they’ll make you smile too!
Ok…so the rules…
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
ten two twelvefive (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
Completely silly rules that I’m making up as I type:
- Drink a glass of wine, bottle of beer, cup of coffee, mug of herbal tea or whatever floats your boat after you hit “publish”. (In other words, toast yourself. Go you!)
- Read the post out loud in a Mickey Mouse voice.
So, who do I tag…? It’s gotta be my original Blogily!
Looking forward to reading your #myfirstpostrevisited posts! (But please don’t feel obliged!!!)
Thanks again His Geoffleship!