Day 23 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 23 of #musicalmarch🎵!

Another song by another iconic artist, gone too soon. Most of us would have a bit of Michael Jackson in the soundtracks to our lives! Here is Beat It!

And if I post MJ, I have to post about the Indian equivalent of him, on dancing, anyway! Sout Indian Actor, Dancer and Choreographer, Nagarjuna!

Which MJ song is your favourite?

musicalmarch

1. tjt072
    Mar 31, 2017 @ 01:07:40

When I was a kid and Beat it would come on MTV, I used to get up and try to copy his moves at the end. I think I became pretty good 🙂 Now not so much lol

2. Trackback: Mountain Greenery | Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
  3. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵, Day24. Donovan and David Essex. | willowdot21
    Mar 24, 2017 @ 03:34:26

So many MJ tunes to choose from, I will go with Man In The Mirror. The Urvashi Urvashi video was so cool! Definitely some MJ moves going on!

5. Terri Webster Schrandt
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 23:19:50

Loved Beat It! Michael Jackson was still somewhat “normal” then! Letting you know I’m linking a real oldie to Musical March for Friday’s post 🙂

6. Graeme Cumming
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 21:54:42

Love Beat It. Impossible to hear it and not want to dance. As for the soundtrack to my life, if it hadn’t been for a Michael Jackson concert I’d never have got together with the mother of my children. So he’s responsible for all the grief I had once they became teenagers!

7. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵,Day 23,#musicalmarch🎵,Ritu, Leo Sayer, | willowdot21
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 09:26:10

Fabulous choices Sis, muuum ? My favourite MJ Song is Billy Jean. I love the Urvashi Urvashi video what brilliant dancing 🤗❤️💗💝

9. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 23 | Syl65's Blog
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 07:56:12

Wow, is he called the MJ of India? Cool song and video.
    “Beat it” is one of my MJ favorites. I will do some MJ on the weekend 😁

Mar 23, 2017 @ 07:12:26

Brilliant choices, Sis. I love many of MJs songs but another one of my favourites is Libereian Girl.
    I LOVED that 2nd video. He is like MJ on speed! Those dancers are very, ahem, flexible aren’t they. The bit on the bus at the beginning made me laugh too when he got smacked by those girls!
    A great song to start off the day 🙂

12. Trackback: #musicalmarch The Eagles
  13. Lisa A.
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 05:07:10

You can never go wrong with MJ, Ritu! My favorite MJ song is “Thriller.” I love that song and video. Actually, I like several songs on that album but “Thriller” is my favorite. He had so many hits! He was a legend.

14. Trackback: Day 23 – Musical March 💝 – Emotions That Matter.