Three Day Quote Challenge – Winnie The Pooh Special – Day Two

Thank you, dear Robbie, from Robbie’s Inspiration, for nominating me for the Three Day Quote Challenge!

I have joined in with this before, but you know what, I think you can never have enough inspiration or motivation, so I am happy to share a few quotes!

I chose to use the immortal words of my favourite bear, Winnie the Pooh for my muse over these three days!

Image result for pooh bear quotes

We are all unique in our own ways – it is important to celebrate those differences, they do indeed make us who we are!

I know I am supposed to nominate three people daily, but I would like to invite all my readers to take part in the Three Day Quote challenge!

Give it a twist, select a theme for your three days and inspire us with your chosen words!

1. Trackback: Seven Photos, Seven Days: Day Seven | fancypaper
  2. Trackback: Seven Photos, Seven Days: Day Six | fancypaper
  3. Trackback: Seven Photos Seven Days: Day Five | fancypaper
  4. Trackback: Seven Days Seven Photos: Day Four | fancypaper
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 14:56:04

You are your unique own kind of you. Thank you Sister!

6. Becky Ellis
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 11:34:53

Love Winnie the Pooh. Have a lovely week!

7. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 11:20:37

Oct 30, 2017 @ 08:32:34

Got to love Pooh !!💜

Oct 30, 2017 @ 07:57:39

Beautiful, Sis 💖

10. Boss luffy
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 06:19:04

Great…great post!!

Oct 30, 2017 @ 05:15:03

I love Winnie the Pooh, Ritu. A lovely quote. I am so pleased you joined in.

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life