Three Day Quote Challenge – Winnie The Pooh Special – Day Two

Thank you, dear Robbie, from Robbie’s Inspiration, for nominating me for the Three Day Quote Challenge!

I have joined in with this before, but you know what, I think you can never have enough inspiration or motivation, so I am happy to share a few quotes!

I chose to use the immortal words of my favourite bear, Winnie the Pooh for my muse over these three days!

Image result for pooh bear quotes

We are all unique in our own ways – it is important to celebrate those differences, they do indeed make us who we are!

I know I am supposed to nominate three people daily, but I would like to invite all my readers to take part in the Three Day Quote challenge!

Give it a twist, select a theme for your three days and inspire us with your chosen words!

1. Trackback: Seven Photos, Seven Days: Day Seven | fancypaper
  2. Trackback: Seven Photos, Seven Days: Day Six | fancypaper
  3. Trackback: Seven Photos Seven Days: Day Five | fancypaper
  4. Trackback: Seven Days Seven Photos: Day Four | fancypaper
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 14:56:04

You are your unique own kind of you. Thank you Sister!

6. Becky Ellis
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 11:34:53

Love Winnie the Pooh. Have a lovely week!

7. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 11:20:37

Oct 30, 2017 @ 08:32:34

Got to love Pooh !!💜

Oct 30, 2017 @ 07:57:39

Beautiful, Sis 💖

10. Boss luffy
    Oct 30, 2017 @ 06:19:04

Great…great post!!

Oct 30, 2017 @ 05:15:03

I love Winnie the Pooh, Ritu. A lovely quote. I am so pleased you joined in.

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd