Three Day Quote Challenge – Winnie The Pooh Special – Day Three

Thank you, dear Robbie, from Robbie’s Inspiration, for nominating me for the Three Day Quote Challenge!

I have joined in with this before, but you know what, I think you can never have enough inspiration or motivation, so I am happy to share a few quotes!

I chose to use the immortal words of my favourite bear, Winnie the Pooh for my muse over these three days!

Image result for pooh bear quotes

I chose this because this encompasses me and my general lifestyle! I am a Virgo, so I should be super organised. In many ways, I am. I’m the Queen of lists, I know how to plan my day so I deliver children to the correct places at the right time. But… my house is a little disorganised. I have piles of things in places. It annoys me, but I figure I don’t have enough hours in the day to sit and sort, because I’m busy enjoying life and making memories! However, times come when I have to do some organising, and when I do, I end up finding countless things I had forgotten about, from a lovely card, to a book I was planning on reading, but forgot where I had put. Sometimes there are photos, and if I’m extra lucky, money! So you see, even Pooh Bear thinks a little disorganisation is a good thing!

I know I am supposed to nominate three people daily, but I would like to invite all my readers to take part in the Three Day Quote challenge!

Give it a twist, select a theme for your three days and inspire us with your chosen words!

1. Kurian
    Nov 01, 2017 @ 13:34:01

Great Ritu. You are a marvellous blogger

2. Jennie
    Nov 01, 2017 @ 00:29:23

I love this Pooh quote. Oh, how I relate!

Oct 31, 2017 @ 17:33:06

I also make lists, Ritu, and my house and desk are also a bit disorganised.

4. vanbytheriver
    Oct 31, 2017 @ 13:24:46

It is said that disorganized folks just have a busier brain…and that’s not bad, Ritu. Love your Pooh inspiration.

5. Trackback: Three Day Quote Challenge – Winnie The Pooh Special – Day Three – The Militant Negro™
    Oct 31, 2017 @ 08:37:50

I think Pooh is a very wise chap!!

Oct 31, 2017 @ 07:42:41

Haha, my son has a lot of miraculous discoveries… lol!

8. IreneDesign2011
    Oct 31, 2017 @ 07:15:48

I do also like, when I’m able to find, whatever I meant should be somewhere Ritu, it is just not always that easy.
    I love, that you are busy living life and making memories, much more important than order 🙂