The Mystery Blogger award | Actually Anna – Thanks Anna!

Thank you Anna for thinking of me for this award!

I have been lucky enough to receive this before, but I would like to share your post as thanks, and I will answer your given questions!

Did you ever attend a blogger event and which one (if not which one would you like to attend)?

Oh yes I did! I have been lucky enough to attend the Annual Bloggers Bash Awards in London the past two years and I aim to be there for the next one too! It was awesome to meet some of the bloggers who I admire so much!

Do you have pets and what kind of pets are they (if not would you like a pet)?

I have the wonderful Sonu Singh, our Punjabi cat, and my parrotlet pair, Heer and Ranjha!

What are you most proud of?

My children, Lil Man and Lil Princess – fur and feather babies included!

What is your favourite blogpost and why?

I have been asked this before, and I really don’t have a favourite blog post! So many of them strike a chord as there was a reason why I felt compelled to write them!

If you could stock up one thing for a lifetime supply what would that be?

It would have to be Maltesers Chocolate!

Thank you again Anna!!!

I haven’t done much Blogger Awards/Tags in a while. When Jasmine from Thoughts From Jasmine nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award, I thought I’d do another one. I really like the t…

Source: Actually Anna Christmas Countdown Day 2: The Mystery Blogger award | Actually Anna

1. actuallyannaa
    Dec 05, 2017 @ 21:17:39

Ahw thank you so much for sharing! I loved reading your answers to my questions! I really felt like I got to know you better 🙂
    xoxo Annaleid

2. Trackback:  The Mystery Blogger award | Actually Anna – Thanks Anna! – The Militant Negro™
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 14:44:12

Congrats, my mysterious sister 💖

4. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 12:28:07

Congratulations, Ritu! 😉

5. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 12:26:55

6. Anindya
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 10:54:25

Many compliments Ritu…..and nice answers….:)

7. mihrank
    Dec 02, 2017 @ 22:58:58

Congratulations – well deserved!!

Dec 02, 2017 @ 22:55:29