Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 146

img_00411

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens

‘Tis the time to wish goodwill to all, and Spidey and I loved this quote from Dickens.

We may not feel we have much to ‘give’ to the world, but a shoulder to cry on, an ear available to listen, a word of advice, is free to you, and could be a priceless gift to someone out there.

Think upon that as you ponder what you are giving for Christmas this year.

Have a Serene Sunday Peeps!

1. Trackback: Spidey’s Serene Sunday – Part 146 – The Militant Negro™
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 16:46:40

We all have a purpose and importance to this life! Thanks, Spidey!

3. Book Club Mom
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 16:30:14

Love this quote – thanks for sharing!

Dec 03, 2017 @ 14:50:03

I always think that the Spirit of Christmas exists because at that time of the year help, support, and compassion are more present than at any other time of the year!

5. Deb
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 12:37:49

I just read that quote last night and thought how much I liked and agreed with it and now I’m reading it again today. I best listen, the Universe is talking to me!! Thanks Ritu, wishing you and Spidey a blessed Sunday and week ahead! ☺

6. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 12:24:15

A lovely quote, Ritu! Have a good sunday with yours. May the birds ever sing. LOL Michael

7. OIKOS™-Redaktion
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 12:22:52

8. Bernadette
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 11:58:55

Ritu, the greatest gift you can give anyone is the gift of your time. Your post is a wonderful reminder of that.

Dec 03, 2017 @ 10:27:52

This is a lovely sentiment, Ritu.

10. April Munday
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 06:28:42

Wise words again from Spidey.

11. Trish
    Dec 03, 2017 @ 05:52:26

I wholeheartedly agree!!Never underestimate the impact of even a tiny act of kindness. ❤️

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...