The Liebster Award

Awarded 7/3/15

Awarded 7/3/15

Again, a massive WOW!

Another award!!  I feel so humbled, and privileged that there are people, who are reading my blog and enjoying to the extent that they want to nominate me for something!

What is the Leibster Award?

“The Liebster Award is an award given to rising bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”

(Oops!  I’m a little over the 200 followers mark but hey! I’m not ungrateful!!!)

Here are the rules, and I am doctoring them slightly…

The Rules ( I researched this a bit!)

1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post. Thank them and let them know you answered their questions.
  2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
  3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with a following of less than 500. (Ok so I nominated one that has more… never mind, we’ll let that slip eh!!)
  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
  6. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)

So Thank you hugely to Sherina of Sherina Speaks!
My 11 questions are:

1) How are you doing today?

I’m doing mighty fine thank you!  The sun is shining, the kids haven’t been arguing, I have been pretty much A-OK!!
2) Do you prefer to type, or write on pen and paper? Why?

I like both actually.  Pen and paper when I am composing something poetic, as I like to see how the words flow, but typing, on the PC or Ipad for general posts or longer pieces, as it is easier!
3) What is your favourite quote? Why?

I’m not sure who said it but “Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!”
4) Cats or dogs?

Cats 101%!!!! If I said anything else Sonu Singh would be very upset!!

5) What is the first thing you grab at a buffet?

The best seat!!!
6) What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I can write what I like, and get feedback or encouragement on creative ideas, or give someone a giggle with a funny story or photo!
7) What are you an expert on?

Nothing! I am a Jill of all trades, a mistress of none! Cant you tell from my blog, a mish mash of all sorts!!!
8) What made you smile today?

My children, they always make me smile!
 9) What is your dream vacation?

At this moment in time, any vacation would be my dream vacation!!! But I would love to be beside an amazing beach, able to relax, eat, drink, party, sleep, with no worries!
10) What is your ultimate goal in life?

It’s not a hard one, and I think I am very nearly there already, but it is to be happy.  I want to be happy with what I have been blessed with in life, not wanting for more, Happy to be able to live as I am.
11) Can money buy happiness?

Nope, but it can sure help sometimes!! 😉

My 11 nominees are… in no particular order…

1) Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
2) The Bantam Blogger
3) Edwina’s Episodes
4) Mamamaitri
5) Creek View Carol
6) An Armchair Perfectionist
7) Kunal Rane
8) I am Not Sick Boy
9) Orange Shoes Talking
10) Gabriel To Earth
11) Spirited Diva

My 11 questions for my nominees are…

1. What do you like most about blogging?

2. Describe your blog in three words.

3. What is your profession or what are you studying?

4. What has been your all time favourite post to write or favourite topic to blog about?

5. What is your favourite TV show?

6. Favourite film of all time?

7. Do you have any hidden talents?

8. If The Doctor came right now where would you like to go in all of Time and Space?

9. You can only eat three things for the rest of your life, what are they?

10. Shower or bath?

11. Would you rather be famous, or the friend of someone famous?

Please don’t feel obligated to take part, but I feel your blogs deserve mentions!

1. Trackback: Liebster Award…..Again!!!! :) | Spirited Diva
  2. aspiriteddiva
    Mar 11, 2015 @ 14:06:11

Congratulations Ritu 🙂 Nice answers ❤ and thank you very much for nominating me 😀 I am so happy, thanks! 🙂

3. kindredspirit23
    Mar 10, 2015 @ 20:41:04

I remember getting this award. I know the post is on my archived articles somewhere. The best question was what 3 items I would eat if that was all I could have. I will assume that I would live normally and be healthy with eating them (otherwise the question is no fun). so 1) Chocolate Malt 2) Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza with extra cheese 3) Oatmeal with sugar and milk.
    Wow! That would be a life.

4. Trackback: Because You Can Never Have Too Many Liebster Awards | Orange Shoes Talking
  5. zareenn3
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 06:25:19

Congratulations on your award! And thanks for thinking of me 😀

6. Prajakta
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 05:53:22

Thank you Ritu 🙂 I have been nominated for this once already. But I will answer one of your questions because I simply had to –
    The three things I will eat all my life – Chocolates, Tomatoes and Cheese 😀

Mar 09, 2015 @ 07:09:35

Brilliant! Great! If you get a chance, why not still pass the award on, link it to your original one, and give some other newbie bloggers a boost!!!

7. mihrank
    Mar 09, 2015 @ 05:24:23

wow – congrats – impressive –

8. Trackback: Passing on the Liebster Award… ! | But I Smile Anyway...
  9. The Champa Tree
    Mar 08, 2015 @ 12:14:34

That is a massive wow! Congrats!

10. Leanne
    Mar 08, 2015 @ 01:59:20

Congratulations! You are very deserving of this award. Your blog is cheerful, funny, poetic, serious – like you wrote – “mish mash”! Keep up the funniness, creativeness, and Sonu Singh!

11. amommasview
    Mar 07, 2015 @ 22:50:54

You deserve it! Congrats 🙂

12. Damita M-S
    Mar 07, 2015 @ 22:25:21

Congrats!

13. sheldonk2014
    Mar 07, 2015 @ 21:57:50

Most of the time my comments are like farts on the radiator
    Thank you for your like see you soon Sheldon

14. Cats at the Bar, Back Home in Bromont
    Mar 07, 2015 @ 21:56:38

Congratulations. I’ve been writing it to you so many times, I have it on autosave. 🙂

15. edwinasepisodes
    Mar 07, 2015 @ 21:54:37

Congratulations Ritu. You deserve it. Thank you so much for nominating me, i am flattered and privileged that you considered my blog. However, I have already been nominated for this award before. I do appreciate you thinking of me though. Thanks again.