Oh my days! It seems to be the day for it! Very Inspiring Blogger Award again!!

Image result for very inspiring blogger award

Awarded 20/4/15

Oh me oh Amaya! Thank you so much Amaya from Diary Of An El Paso Woman for nominating me for this amazing award. Again, I have received this before, but I am so honoured to have been picked so thank you very much!

The Rules

• Display the award image on your post
  • Reveal 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate other bloggers
  • Let them know via a comment on their blogs, that they have been nominated!

7 Facts about Me

I would have asked Lil Princess this time but she’s asleep!

1. I hate to write in red… I don;’t know why but if feels so negative, and I cant avoid it either, being in the teaching profession!
  2. I used to teach a Bhangra class!
  3. I have 4 large bookshelves full of children’s books and educational books!
  4. I would love to write a children’ book one day, I have written a poem style story but haven’t the wherewithal to illustrate it!
  5. I never know what a haiku was until a couple of months… now I can’t stop writing them!
  6. I once had 50 Winnie The Pooh collectible Beanie Babies… then they all got nibbled by mice in storage in my parent’s garage!
  7. Someone once likened me to a rubber band, at university… “You like a rubber band gurrrl!” What??! “Yeah, its like, the way you twang when you dance!” 😐

My Nominees

I Refuse To Follow Your Blog
Hugh’s Views and News
Creations in Poetry & Words
Simple Moments Of Life
Rendezvous En New York

And, as I always reiterate, please don’t feel obliged to accept, but to my readers, check these blogs out, they are fantastic!

1. The Champa Tree
    Apr 22, 2015 @ 08:07:07

Wow! You are on a roll!!

2. edwinasepisodes
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 17:11:15

congratulations Ritu. You really are a star. Wonderful choices as well for your nominees 🙂

3. Hugh's Views and News
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 16:14:08

Congratulations on the award, Ritu, and thank you so much for the nomination.

Wishing you continued success with the writing.

4. irtfyblog
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 15:13:32

Congrats! very well deserved and thank you! 😉

5. ErikaKind
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 08:25:30

Congratulations to another award, Ritu!!! You are so full of life that life just flows back to you. I love that. I love Winnie the Pooh and was shocked about the mice…

6. nimi naren
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 04:53:06

Thank you Ritu, so very much for the nomination. I am touched. I thoroughly enjoy your blogs and look forward to continue reading and enjoying them. Thank you once again.

7. OldenGray
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 03:39:38

Oh my, now we will have to treat you with a different level of respect. Heh, hold on a minute, it already shows that you are on the top of many peoples, “She is a Great Lady, and Writer” list. Nothing to change. Congratulations and all the very best with this wonderful opportunity!