Hugh’s Photo Challenge: Week 14 – Wrong Position.”

image

I must admit that this week, the prompt threw me! I’m not saying I take a perfect shot all the time, bit most of the photos that would fit the prompt had my kids in them. ..and I operate on a no kids photo policy!

The prompt…

1. Choose a photo that you’ve taken that shows something or someone in the wrong position.
2. Create a new post on your blog entitled “Hugh’s Photo Challenge: Week 14 – Wrong Position.”
3. Add the photo(s) you have taken to the post and tell us a little about what you are showing.
4. Create a pingback to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section below so that other participants can view your post.

So I went back… way back… nearly 40 years back and found this doozy! Yup…that’s me!

image

A lovely pic! I hear you tease
But what’s that swaying in the breeze?
Not leaves or branches, birds or trees
Only a pair of my dad’s undies!
Ritu 2016

Enjoy!!!!!

But I Smile Anyway...

1. wafflemethis
    Feb 28, 2016 @ 02:51:15

Awwwwwwwww😘

2. Laura
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 23:28:49

Love it!!

3. wwwpalfitness
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 23:24:24

4. reocochran
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 22:40:25

I am now following the cute dark haired younger woman here. 😉

5. reocochran
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 22:39:15

I really smiled at this miniature doll of a girl named Ritu. The idea of undies in the photograph doesn’t make it a bad photo but I found it to be quite amusing and sweet. Smiles, Robin ♡

6. lorigreer
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 19:40:30

Love this picture!!! Simply wonderful.

7. Hugh's Views and News
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 17:39:27

What a great photo of you, Ritu. Not so sure about dad’s underpants, but both you and the teddy are very cute.
    Thanks for participating.

8. lbeth1950
    Feb 27, 2016 @ 14:06:49

This is so cute. I could just hug you.

Feb 27, 2016 @ 10:29:52

Haha, sis, such a very cute take… and how very cute little Ritu is! Who is hugging who… so cute!

Feb 27, 2016 @ 03:27:41

Adorable photo sis and love the humor!

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negro™

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life