Hugh’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Week 19 – “Gap”

It’s Hugh’s weekly photo challenge. Check out the prompt here.
(Funny story alert. .. I’m trying to post this at my parents home and their WiFi filter deems Hugh’s blog as far too risqué!  So I’m having to do this via my mobile so I can get all the links up, then edit via my Surface!

The prompt word?

Want to join the fun? Here’s what you need to do.

1. Take or choose a photo that you’ve taken which shows a gap in it.
2. Create a new post on your blog entitled “Hugh’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Week 19 – “Gap”
3. Add the photo(s) you have taken to the post and tell us a little about what you are showing.
4. Create a pingback to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section below so that other participants can view the post.

So  here’s mine, taken at Conkers Nature Park last summer, when Lil Princess was very nervously completing a rope adventure course… she was finally at the end and this great big gap appeared in the wooden slats! There were tears, and possible tantrums, had she not been too worried of falling through the slats, but she got there in the end!

Leap Of Faith

Nearly there

Just one more big step…

Mind the gap!!!

Ritu 2016

But I Smile Anyway...

1. R. Todd
    Mar 31, 2016 @ 15:25:53

Mind the gap indeed. And although I have never been on a ropes course, I have to wonder, why are people so frightened, they have a rope attached to them (mind you, I have trust issues and height issues, not that I am scared of heights, no… I’m scared of the sudden stop at the bottom).

2. amommasview
    Mar 31, 2016 @ 00:05:26

A risky site indeed: Hard to get away from… this is a great take on the challenge. Love the pic and of course your words!

3. Priceless Joy
    Mar 30, 2016 @ 22:38:41

Bless her heart! I would sit down and cry. LOL!

4. Fourth Generation Farmgirl
    Mar 30, 2016 @ 21:38:09

Great post and photo, Ritu!

5. Trackback: Hugh’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Week 19 – “Gap” | unstilledheart
  6. Hugh's Views and News
    Mar 30, 2016 @ 17:23:51

What? I’m still considered as 18+? 😀

Well, I’m glad it was Lil Princess up there. I would have been in tears and making a right old song and dance in ensuring everyone knew about it.

Well done to her for taking that step, though. That deserves three bags of Maltesers.

7. Olga
    Mar 30, 2016 @ 17:19:53

Wonderful post, Ritu. The poetic words are perfect for the image. I see another layer of meaning pointing to the courage of the human spirit. 🙂

Mar 30, 2016 @ 17:21:33

Thank you Olga!
      She is a little 8ttle trooper, our Lil Princess, and is actually full of courage, despite her own fears. .. she always wants to prove others wrong!!!

Mar 30, 2016 @ 16:15:58