The Ultimate Blogging Challenge: Day 4 – Recommendations

Caitlin’s Challenge today…

The topic for today is “recommendations”. Now for this, you can recommend anything from beauty products that you love, books you’ve enjoyed, music artists/songs that you’ve recently discovered, a place you’ve visited…  You could even recommend another blog that you enjoy reading.

This may not be the kind of recommendation that Caitlin was thinking of, but it was what came to mind with the prompt!

I’m a tad tired today, after completing my week of decorating…

It wasn’t for me. I can definitely recommend getting a decorator in, rather than doing it yourself!

Actually, as many of you had said, when I first mentioned what I was up to these last few days, there is definitely a huge sense of pride in seeing my work completed. It feels good knowing that I painted both the kids rooms, ceilings, skirting boards et al! (with help obviously!) And also building all the furniture. I am a whizz with power tools!

I ache, but it’s a good ache. An ache that says “It was worth every twinge, seeing my kids faces when they checked out the finished rooms!”

But, as I said at the beginning, I definitely recommend getting a decorator in!

We were contemplating sorting out our bedroom, the hallway, and the living/dining room. After this last week, I can hand on heart say, decorating isn’t for me!

…now interior design… I can handle that!

1. Don Royster
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 19:14:26

I have so many recommendations that my recommendations have recommendations.

Aug 20, 2016 @ 13:04:52

I like to make this stuff myself but for sure I love interior design a lot more too!

3. Judy Martin
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 11:11:22

I hate decorating too. I will make things for the home, but can’t decorate! 🙂

4. Eric Klingenberg
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 09:53:11

I hate it too but cant really afford a decorator.

5. Marje @ Kyrosmagica
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 08:50:52

I agree! Painting and decorating isn’t for me either!

6. IreneDesign2011
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 08:08:48

Very well done Ritu 🙂

7. shirleyjdietz
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 04:57:50

I don’t know how you do it. As much as you read online (and I know how much time that can take!) you were doing all that decorating and making furniture too. Wow, kudos.

Aug 20, 2016 @ 09:52:16

Lol thanks. My reading was my quick breaks of sanity time, and writing, at nearly midnight, was my wind down time, as the adrenalin was pumping, and even though I was shattered, I couldn’t sleep!!!

8. Deb
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 01:12:02

I can totally understand that recommendation!! 🙂

9. Caitlin (A Little Daydreamer)
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 00:46:03