Day 9 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 9 of #musicalmarch🎵!

A couple of silly ones today!

Now I defy any of you who were around in the 80’s to deny knowing this one, or the dance! The Birdy Song!

And a jump back to Bollywood to the 80’s Dancing King, Mithun Chakrabaty! I am a Disco Dance, from the film, Disco Dancer!

musicalmarch

1. Trackback: Musicalmarch,Day 11. Best fun moment ever. | willowdot21
  2. Trackback: Musicalmarch🎼🎵Day 10. | willowdot21
  3. Trackback: #MUSICALMARCH Pink Floyd – Life of an El Paso Woman
    Mar 10, 2017 @ 04:38:32

Another funny one,two.💞💝💗

Mar 10, 2017 @ 04:19:28

Fabulous 💗💝

6. Trackback: Musicalmarch Day 9. Born to be wild | willowdot21
  7. Trackback: D.A.R.E 2 campaign4humanEquality – ColetteB….
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 18:40:17

Very funny, sis 😄 Oh, and I did not know there was an English version of the Birdie Song…. lol!!!

Mar 09, 2017 @ 17:52:48

Lots of hand clapping and I love the Disco Dancer, he reminded me of Prince at first!! 😁

10. Traci York
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 15:15:59

LOL! The DJ at our wedding played the birdy dance (known around here as the chicken dance) even though we begged him not to. And yes, hubby and I danced it with everyone else. And the Disco Dancer – awesomeness!

11. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 9 | Syl65's Blog
  12. Sri Sudha K
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 08:50:38

Wow…I’m a disco dancer…first beat that made Bollywood make their moves..thanks Ritu

Mar 09, 2017 @ 07:05:06

HAHAHA! What a great start to the morning! I can’t bear the Birdy Song, but that Disco Dancer had me roaring my head off! That outfit, those dodgy dance moves, the backing dancers…hilarious! 🙂

14. Trackback: #musicalmarch Madonna
  15. Kunal Thakore
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 05:29:53

Rita? Mithun?? Disco Dancer??? Please, I’ve just had a late breakfast!!! 🙂
    But Birdy Dance, yeah! And what also comes to mind is something I listened to on youtube recently – Nazia Hassan singing And Then He Kissed Me.
    You have a lovely day!

16. Trackback: Musical March – Day 8 & 9 – Emotions That Matter.