Day 11 – #musicalmarch🎵

Day 11 of #musicalmarch🎵

Throwback to the 90’s and my university years. I loved this tune by Aaliyah (RIP) and even went through the whole bandana phase… ! Back and Forth.

20170310_104826

Yes, I’m afraid that was me!

And there was a beautiful Bollywood film called Bombay released around this time, which had haunting music by AR Rehman. My best friend and I used to sit and sing this song lots together! Kehna Hi Kya.

musicalmarch

1. Persia Karema
    Mar 14, 2017 @ 22:00:32

Great songs!❤ Ritu! The bandana! Brought back some good memories. I’d love to go back to those days, wouldn’t you?

2. Lisa W Tetting
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 15:31:28

Love the pic of you!

3. Trackback: Musicalmarch 🎵🎵Day 12 Inheritance track to my boys. | willowdot21
  4. Rae Longest
    Mar 12, 2017 @ 01:23:17

I don’t understand the language of these, but the video makes the meaning perfectly clear. TY for helping me appreciate this music.

5. JoAnna
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 17:15:53

I love the bandana. In my youth we wore them tied under the hair in back. I wore mine all the time in the late 70s and early 80s even after they were no longer “in style.”

Mar 11, 2017 @ 16:12:45

Oh, I thought that was one of Aaliyah’s back up dancers.. my totally hip Sister!!

7. Trackback: Day 11 – Musical March 💝 – Emotions That Matter.
  8. Trackback: Musicalmarch,Day 11. Best fun moment ever. | willowdot21
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 11:24:13

Oh! Forgot to say love the gorgeous photo!!💜💝

Mar 11, 2017 @ 11:23:17

Hi Sis, love both tracks,AR Rehman is a name that pops up again and again 💝💜😎🎵🎵🎵

11. Trackback: #MusicalMarch – Day 11 | Syl65's Blog
  12. Amanda Lyle
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 10:14:25

Aww, loving this throwback! Bandana and all! Hehe.

Mar 11, 2017 @ 08:17:59

Good choice, sis! I did not know that song from Aaliyah. Hehe, love the pic, sis! God, how wonderfully crazy we were 😂

14. Trackback: #musicalmarch Phil Oakey
  15. wandering in my genes
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 06:26:08

Wow is that you really?

16. Sangbad
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 05:59:10

the Back & Forth made me recollect my childhood…one of my Elder Cousin Sister used to love this song though she doesn’t goes the bandana way for my Amrish Puri like Uncle…a smiley…

17. Sri Sudha K
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 05:37:39

Wow…yes, kehna hi kya is one of my favourites too…thanks for sharing such a master piece

18. Lisa A.
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 05:34:33

Good songs, Ritu! Your pic is cool too! 🙂

19. mihrank
    Mar 11, 2017 @ 05:09:28

every time your post in engaged with music, makes your post enjoyable and productive, thank you for sharing it.