#WRITEPIRATION #107 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 11 – Romance Me!

Sacha’s #writespiration prompt this week.

This week your challenge is to write the most romantic 52 words you can. Turn my black coal infested heart into mush. I need some love to keep me going under the pressure. Bonus points if anyone makes me weepy!

She is a hard task master, that Sacha! If you know her, you know that she has a real tough facade, but I know that deep down there is a soft, cuddly teddy bear inside… Anyway, here is my entry!

It’s always touched my heart to see the devotion of elderly couples… This is in their honour… โค

Itโ€™s the little things that count.
As she sat beside his hospital bed, she reminisced.
The way he held her hand, no matter where they walked.
How he always stood up whenever she came in.
He never said those three words.
He didnโ€™t have to.
It was always shown in his eyes.

writespiration-2017

1. Sacha Black
    May 03, 2017 @ 12:29:18

AWWW so lovely. My partner loves seeing old people together too ๐Ÿ™‚

Mar 19, 2017 @ 15:51:14

Well Sis, you made me cry, truly lovely . ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’

Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:54:15

Very touching, Sis!

4. sheldonk2014
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:53:14

I hope all is well with you
    And you are getting back
    To work
    For me well……
    As Sheldon Always

5. dornahainds
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:39:27

Awe.. Fabulous! ๐ŸŒน

Mar 17, 2017 @ 20:16:51

Oh this is so lovely, Sis. I went with a similar theme this week too ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd