#WRITEPIRATION #107 52 WEEKS IN 52 WORDS WEEK 11 – Romance Me!

Sacha’s #writespiration prompt this week.

This week your challenge is to write the most romantic 52 words you can. Turn my black coal infested heart into mush. I need some love to keep me going under the pressure. Bonus points if anyone makes me weepy!

She is a hard task master, that Sacha! If you know her, you know that she has a real tough facade, but I know that deep down there is a soft, cuddly teddy bear inside… Anyway, here is my entry!

It’s always touched my heart to see the devotion of elderly couples… This is in their honour… โค

Itโ€™s the little things that count.
As she sat beside his hospital bed, she reminisced.
The way he held her hand, no matter where they walked.
How he always stood up whenever she came in.
He never said those three words.
He didnโ€™t have to.
It was always shown in his eyes.

writespiration-2017

1. Sacha Black
    May 03, 2017 @ 12:29:18

AWWW so lovely. My partner loves seeing old people together too ๐Ÿ™‚

Mar 19, 2017 @ 15:51:14

Well Sis, you made me cry, truly lovely . ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’

Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:54:15

Very touching, Sis!

4. sheldonk2014
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:53:14

I hope all is well with you
    And you are getting back
    To work
    For me well……
    As Sheldon Always

5. dornahainds
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 21:39:27

Awe.. Fabulous! ๐ŸŒน

Mar 17, 2017 @ 20:16:51

Oh this is so lovely, Sis. I went with a similar theme this week too ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Last Bench

Not all stories have a happy ending!

Atrangi Zindagi Ka Safar

Celebrating life

Shit Stevie Says

Good Shit, bad shit, funny shit, sad shit. Maybe I'll inspire you! Or maybe I won't... Perhaps I'll talk about worldly matters, or maybe my not so subtle obsession with aliens, or (if you're really lucky) I just might one day give insight on how to make the worlds best sandwich. Guess you'll only find out if you read. So sit back, grab a glass of wine (because there is a 100% chance I indulged in one while writing), and enjoy. Welcome to the enigma that is my brain. My name is Stevie Jackson, and I have shit to say.

ShiftnShake

Home-brewed writing & distilled reading

My Dad Is A Goldfish

Caring for a demented dad

The Militant Negroโ„ข

Social Justice. Food. The Arts. Thoughts. Ideas. Opinions. Facts. Truth.

Orienthailiving.

Phad Thai to Apple Pie

Love, Laughter & Truth

Judy E Martin

Author, Poet and lover of life