Motivational Minion!

Moon Meme

See, you an aim high, as high as you want!

You’ll still get some part of the way there, even if you don’t reach your end goal at the first try!

Push yourselves Peeps! Whatever you want, you can achieve with a little (lot of) hard work!

And found this great website to create your own Minions Memes! Check it out here! The one above was made by me!

1. King Dien
    Aug 13, 2017 @ 20:40:30

Lovely post Ritu. Life is all about challenging yourself and moving forward. Challenges makes life exciting. I did a very inspiring post related to this on my blog titled “you are not your best yet”. Check it out on http://www.kingdien.com/youre-not-best-yet/

2. Ashish kumar
    May 19, 2017 @ 09:30:44

Motivational indeed πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ

May 14, 2017 @ 06:53:12

A lovely inspirational post, Ritu. Have you ever noticed that everything in life takes longer and requires more effort than you originally thought?

4. desertcurmudgeon
    May 11, 2017 @ 20:17:25

This is the complete antithesis of what I posted on my page today, and that is wonderful. Now the Universe is in balance!

May 11, 2017 @ 19:44:24

I love this quote, sis. Reach as high as you can and you will always get more as if you stood still.

May 11, 2017 @ 19:11:24

Well done Sis, I love the Minions (and the quote)!! πŸ™‚

7. wwwpalfitness
    May 11, 2017 @ 13:58:05

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

May 11, 2017 @ 13:33:38

Inspiring quote Sister! I didn’t know those minions were so wise πŸ€“

9. Anisha
    May 11, 2017 @ 08:03:18

So true! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

May 11, 2017 @ 07:50:49

Love this Sis… What does Spidey think of these mindful minions? πŸ€” Love it πŸ’œ

w

The Bryntin Project

'Project' might infer more planning than actually takes place

Mint Tea and Elephants

Beach bum impersonating a writer.

Unseen beauty

A blind blogger's thoughts on beauty products, wellness, food and travel

Bear's Photos

Mostly North Cornwall Photography

Chi's Secret Diary

Diary of a not so young woman

Fightmsdaily

Living life with a chronic illness is definitely not easy. But I do my best to push through all the barriers this illness puts in front of me! In my heart and mind, I believe maintaining a positive outlook on all situations in life will carry us through to much better times! I hope you find the information that I provide both helpful and inspirational!

Rust Belt Girl

reading and writing the Rust Belt

Therapy Bits

Living life with dissociative identity disorder and complex ptsd

WordDreams...